X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rosanna Shaw - Clinton Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: allentown Pennsylvania
  • Rosanna Shaw PMB224 24-G West Main Street Clinton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rosanna Shaw, pretends to know your future, steals from the elderly, creates bogus personal books that you did not order! Clinton Connecticut

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This is one of the worst of the rip off artists! Rodanna Shaw who is also trading by many other names. The address PMB 224 24 G West main St., Clinton CT should be the warning key!

This is how I was able to pinpoint the fraud because I saw other ripoffs with different names but exact address.
These people send little gifts and keep sending them. If you do not tell them to stop they eventually send a fake little "Monthly Life Report" (or whatever as I threw it in the garbage. It had my elderly Mom's name and birthdate on it. It was very cheap and generic.
Soon bills began to arrive saying "We trusted you Mary!, and now you are not paying us".....etc. All sappy and sweet sounding. Eventually these lying theives tried simulating a collection agency. They wre threatening my 90 year old Mom who never missed a bill payment! She was intimidated and afraid.

These people need to be tracked down, exposed to everyone, including the IRS and put out of their sick little businesses immediately!

I alsoo have scary letters from Prayer Master Daniel and Lady Aurora threatening my Mom "not to leave the house" on certain days...These morons write out of the same address in California. I have reported these sub-humans to USPS but never heard a word. I will filel a seperate claim against them here. Please help rid the world of these creeps!

Eileen
allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosanna-shaw/clinton-connecticut-06413-2090/rosanna-shaw-pretends-to-know-your-future-steals-from-the-elderly-creates-bogus-persona-273843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair