Complaint Review: Rosati's Encinitas - Encinitas California

337 N El Camino Real
    Encinitas, California
    United States

Rosati's Encinitas No Pizza and No Customer Service Encinitas California

Ordered a pizza delivery from them via DoorDash. After waiting for well over an hour, I got a call from them telling me that there was a problem with my pizza. They said they could make me 2 small versions of the pizza I ordered, but it would take another 30+ minutes. When I told them I wanted to cancel my order, they said they would contact DoorDash to ensure I got a refund. That never happened.

DoorDash called me 5 minutes later and said my order was still marked undelivered in the system. Turns out Rosati's never informed DoorDash that I didn't want to wait anymore and wanted to cancel my order.

The customer service was so terrible here. I urge you to go anywhere else in Encinitas for pizza.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosatis-encinitas/encinitas-california-92024/rosatis-encinitas-no-pizza-and-no-customer-service-encinitas-california-1468976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content