X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rouzina Bukhari - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Seattle Washington
  • Rouzina Bukhari omegaextender.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Rouzina Bukhari Getting Stiffed By Omegaextender.com No product, no communication. Online Nationwide

*Author of original report: Update: omegaextender.com graciously refunded entire amount

Placed an order with Omegaextender.com 3/6/09.

They claim on the website that they will send tracking number via email. Didn't happen. I've called several times. Left message once asking for tracking number. No return call. Several emails, no response.

When I called back today, their voicemail box is full. Have called several times, and no answer, just voicemail.

I realize, I maybe jumping the gun on this report, however, with no response via email or phone, I pretty sure I've been screwed.

Just wanted to get this information out to try to inform others.

Jim
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rouzina-bukhari/nationwide/rouzina-bukhari-getting-stiffed-by-omegaextendercom-no-product-no-communication-online-433579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update: omegaextender.com graciously refunded entire amount

AUTHOR: Sea007 - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
I did finally hear from Omegaextender.com Apparently they were out of stock so product was delayed. Was told that they thought an email was
sent out to report the delay. I decided to take a refund instead of waiting for the package to be shipped out.

Communication is very important to me. Had there been a response to my emails or calls, I would not have posted this report. My recommendation would be to order via phone to be sure product is available and going to be shipped timely.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair