Complaint Review: rudycycle.com - Internet

Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 35B
    Internet
    Indonesia

rudycycle.com is SCAM rudycycle.com is SCAM Jakarta Internet

Rudycycle.com is a scam site. Do not make purchases at their company.

I come from Poland. I ordered online at Rudycycle.com in 21 April 2013, and I make a payment $ USD 4200. Products were never sent to me. I can not contact them anymore, so I think I lost all that money. This is the second fraud / fake companies in Indonesia, and they try very hard to make people believe that they are 'a real company in Indonesia. "It is impossible to find an address on google maps because there is no picture area. Google search filled with the message that the website / company is a fraud scam fake stuff, I hope people are smart enough not to buy there. If anyone makes a purchase in their company, you will never receive your purchase and you will regret it for life.
You will lose your money..!!

DANGER..!!

Domain Name: RUDYCYCLE.COM (SCAM/FRAUD)
Address : Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 35B

Name Servers:
ns1.md-25.webhostbox.net
ns2.md-25.webhostbox.net
Email: rudycycle881@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 03:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rudycyclecom/internet/rudycyclecom-is-scam-rudycyclecom-is-scam-jakarta-internet-1049802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content