X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Russ Dalbey - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lakewood Ohio
  • Russ Dalbey 3110 N 35 Ave. Ste. 4 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

This is a RIPOFF!!! I'm on a fixed income and I was trying to better myself. A couple days after I recieved the system, someone called asking if I wanted to become one of Russ' star pupils.

After I explained to the man that I didn't have the $5000 that they wanted, he told me "Good Luck"!! Then, a couple of weeks later a woman called. I told her the same thing. She said "Good Luck Finding Your First Note"!! Come on now. Good Luck.

After I figured out it was a ripoff, I tried to return it. They told me that my 30 days were up. Then they said that even if I return it, they'll still take their money out anyway. "Maybe I should try to sell it to someone else if I didn't want it", that's what they told me. Like I would put someone else through that.

He's supposed to be helping not taking advantage of people. He needs to be shut down!!!!! Don't let this happen to anyone else.

Chenelle
Lakewood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/russ-dalbey/phoenix-arizona-85017/russ-dalbey-211-system-that-doesnt-work-rip-off-phoenix-arizonaupdate-rip-off-r-204693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content