X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RW Carpet Cleaning - FRESNO California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: FRESNO California
  • RW Carpet Cleaning FRESNO, California U.S.A.

RW Carpet Cleaner Is Reckless and Rude FRESNO California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My car was parked outside my home. A white van belonging to RW Carpet Cleaning had hit my parked car. I saw that RW Carpet Cleaning was next door at my neighbor's house, so I reported the incident to my neighbors and the driver of the vehicle came out demanding to know why I was bothering him with such a claim when it wasn't true.

I was taken aback by his rudeness, but before I could come up with a polite reply he demanded to know what was wrong with me since I made no immediate reply. (This was a repeated attack he made on me ... the whole thing was my fault because something was wrong with me for not having a nasty reply ready at hand.)

Since the evidence was right there, at the curb -- his van had indeed hit my car -- I said he would need to move his vehicle so I could see if there was no damage. When there was no evidence of damage, I decided the reasonable thing to do would be to forget the incident. I did think, however, I should make an attempt to inform his boss of the incident, so I called the number on the van. Well, he answered and told me to get a clue and proceeded to chew me out some more. I pointed out to him that he was in the wrong and had been rude; the least he owed me was an apology.

He did not want to acknowledge the veracity of this. I told him that there are repercussions for acting this way, and he told me to do what I had to do. Although I would like to forget the incident, I believe others have a right to be warned. Therefore I am reporting this incident so potential customers will know what they are getting and hire a polite professional rather than hire RW Cleaning.

FRESNO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rw-carpet-cleaning/fresno-california-93720/rw-carpet-cleaner-is-reckless-and-rude-fresno-california-91972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair