X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Saber-Cycle.com - Raytown Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arthur — Huntington New York United States of America
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Saber-Cycle.com 11780 E 83 St Raytown, Missouri United States of America

Saber-Cycle.com Werfers "customer service" Saber-Cycle Knowingly Sells Defective Parts with No Customer Service or Returns. Raytown, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Jessco Manifolds Response

*Consumer Comment: Randakk Repsonds

*Consumer Comment: WTF Randakks.com, Goldwingdocs.com, Goldwingfacts.com, NGWClub.com

Do Not Purchase Parts from these a*s Clowns.

Parts are Defective,Their Posted Policies are BS.

"Customer Service" is Arrogant & Obnoxious.

This Company's Business is Strictly Ripping Off the Consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saber-cyclecom/raytown-missouri-64138-3607/saber-cyclecom-werfers-customer-service-saber-cycle-knowingly-sells-defective-parts-wit-891609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Jessco Manifolds Response

AUTHOR: Steve (Scott) - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, January 17, 2019

Having been mentioned by The Vindicator, I feel it responsible to affirm the accusations he has presented in the actions of Randall Washington (known as Randakk, Randakks Cycle Shakk, etc.) of using COVERT methods in SEO and manipulations of public trust by surreptitiously and with deceit, linking my primary Internet front page in the exact way mentioned; by using a white font on a white background so as to be invisible to ALL Users who visit and view the page.

Furthermore and prior to the discovery of Randalls inexcusable efforts of linking any Internet web address of mine, I had given him no authorization or allowances to do so. Having a better understanding than most in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), I did not want to promote his Brand, Website, Name or overall Internet presence by use of my own Branding, Naming or Internet presence via linking.

When Randall asked me if he could provide my Front Page link on his site I was very clear that I had no interest in pursuing use of any of my links to his site whatsoever and that I would not allow for his self to use my successes for his financial gains. ...he did it anyway, ...with white lettering on a white background, as mentioned.

Again, I feel compelled to affirm the statements of The Vindicator for the betterment of all involved, Saber Cycle most of all, which I consider a reputable and forthright company that puts their customers first, as always.

Randakk Repsonds

AUTHOR: Randakk - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, March 04, 2013

Since I was mentioned above, I will respond.

This may surprise some readers, but I support any company that supports the old bike hobby and that includes Saber Cycle.  I have many friends who have businesses that overlap into my market space. My view: this is not a zero-sum game. Ultimately, anything that boosts the segment helps all businesses in this space!

Thats why I include Diane Krizek and Saber Cycle on my Links page.  Others may try to wedge animosity, but Im not interested so long as the principals stay in bounds.

I am happy to refer customers to Saber Cycle.  Saber offers many hard-to-find and useful items.

See: (((link redacted)))

Randakk

WTF Randakks.com, Goldwingdocs.com, Goldwingfacts.com, NGWClub.com

AUTHOR: The Vindicator - (United States of America)

POSTED: Friday, February 15, 2013

I been a Saber Cycle customer for many years and never received defective parts. Their parts saved me lots of money and helped me keep my old Goldwing running. Their customer service is great and anyone who says otherwise is an a-hole, liar or cheat who didn't get away with their shenanigans. There's a group out on the forums who claim they want to put Saber Cycle out of business. Lord help us all if they do. Some of  them are small sellers who will never hold a candle to Saber. Randall Washington of Randakks made a fool of himself when he came out with a mickey mouse GL1200 slide diaphragm replacement. You have to cut off the flange and glue on his new one. Ridiculous for someone suppose to be a carb expert. This guy says he's certified but he never says from where or for what.

I get very angry about the nasty things they spread all over the Goldwing forums about Saber. They seem to incite and reward people, probably pay them off. Don't let people like me say the truth. Scott MacLean or GSMacLean is one of the worst yet Goldwingfacts.com protects him. He was the one who built a saber sucks site a few years ago. He wanted everybody to think he discovered it. Steve Saunders asked him if he built it and he lied to the whole forum and said he didn't. The mediators ran down the IP of the site and discovered it was on a server in his house in Cincinnati. They confronted him and the sucks site disappeared. Some say he did it to be one of the guys. He's from Canada.  Who could ever trust anybody like that?

MacLean's sucks site listed a few companies we should give our business to. Randakks was one of them. Funny thing is all those sucks files and pics are on the NGW Club website now. How'd they get there? Another funny thing is Randakks is the NGW biggest sponsor. He says on a Triumph forum that he started his business because Saber Cycle sent him an empty box instead of his order. Sure they did. To me, he showed his butt when he owned up to that one and I figure he's been behind all the nasty work against Saber. He's a sneaky one. Had forum links dissing Scott Jessco for his single carb manifolds in white font so nobody but search engines could read them on his Randakk.com site. He also had hidden Saber links and names so I told Saber Cycle about it. I'm sure there's more out there. Around Jan 24, 2013 Randakk.com started forwarding to Randakks.com. I bet he detected Saber was looking at it.

Now there's a new nutcase on the scene named Karl Ochoa who claims Saber is selling a defective GL1200 ignition switch and spreading lies on the forums and made a YouTube video. Saber made a statement about the whole situation on their blog. Funny thing is they claim Ochoa entered a poor product review on their GL1200 slide diaphragm not the ignition switch. Saber made theirs like the OEM not like Randakks. Now why did Ochoa do a review on the diaphragm? Did he do it for Randakks?

People say how can Saber Cycle stay in business with all those complaints on the forum. Must not be a lot of truth to it. I can't be the only satisfied customer.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair