X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Getsum — Columbus Georgia
  • SafeLink Wireless Nationwide USA

SafeLink Wireless TracFone SafeLink took 172 of my mins. Miami Nationwide

*Author of original report: I got my minutes back!

I called SafeLink to inform them that I had misplaced my government funded cellphone. The agent I spoke with said a replacement cellphone would be sent to me within 7-10 days, then the agent checked to see if my minutes had been used and since the minutes were there the agent said that He was taking care of what ever had to be done so that my remaining minutes would be transferred to my new phone. Once I received the cellphone I called SafeLink to get my old minutes, however I was told that my old minutes could not be replaced and I should read their policy on replacement phones. I feel this is very unfair because the agent that I spoke with the day I reported my cellphone missing verified the minutes were there and the agent told me that I would not lose them. Why should Safelink take my minutes? This is wrong!!!!!! SafeLink is taking advanage of the government and low-income families and that is a shame!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safelink-wireless/nationwide/safelink-wireless-tracfone-safelink-took-172-of-my-mins-miami-nationwide-1153603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I got my minutes back!

AUTHOR: Getsum - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I received a call today July 23, from SafeLink Wireless Consumer Affairs Department. I spoke with a very nice lady who listen to my concerns, after we spoke She informed me that She would be crediting my cell phone the 172 minutes that was not rolled over to my replacement phone. The lady was so nice I felt bad about being so upset. Thank you SafeLink Consumer Affairs Department for your time and attention to my concerns.

Investigates Reputation Repair