X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Samsung Electronics - Richardson Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Acton Massachusetts
  • Samsung Electronics www.samsungusa.com Richardson, Texas U.S.A.

Samsung Telecommunication ripoff, defective product, unresponsive customer support Richardson Texas

I puchased two genuine Samsung car chargers for my sch-A310 mobile phone. It took me some time before I realized they didn't work (it's not obvious at first, as you don't really know what to look for). The phone charge indicator remains off and the battery does not charge even after an hour...

Since 30 days have passed, Samsung only agreed to repair the chargers (shipping at my expense). The repair center aknowledged the defect, and send me replacement chargers...however, they didn't work either. Since I did need a charger, I bought one from a cheap retailer at about 1/3 of Samsung price...and it works beautifully! So much for brand name...

I contacted Samsung customer service, asking them to accept these defective items for a refund. Instead, they sent me two more chargers for replacement. They don't work!
Apparently, brand name and reputation mean nothing to this company. Was this $60 business worth having this report to appear?

Alexander
Acton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/samsung-electronics/richardson-texas/samsung-telecommunication-ripoff-defective-product-unresponsive-customer-support-richard-69673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair