Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: samsung -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: craig — alliance United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • samsung United States

samsung keep putting me off and giving me the runaround Nationwide

*Author of original report: Satisfaction finally

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 05/12/2018 i bought a new 4k samsung 65 inch flat screen tv from walmart. on sept 4th ,2018 the tv started to go from black screen to a flashing white screen and wouldnt turn on. on sept. 07 I contacted the customer service dept and went through the steps that the tech wanted me to. the tech said that the tv was no good and that it would be replaced with a new one. on sept. 20 i called to find out what was goin on with it and the told me that the service center would be getting back to me on saturday after 1500 or on monday 09/24/2018. Not a word.On october 4th I had to go in for surgery and didnt call for a couple weeks because I know this stuff takes time.  called once a week after that and was told that someone would get back to me within 48 hrs. not a word. called them again on 11/14/2018 and was given a tracking number of 455427 and was told the trucking company would be getting ahold of me. on 11/29/2018 i was told that the trucking company would be getting ahold of me no longer than 7 days from then. i gave them 7 days and that is business days not weekend days. i still havent heard anything from them and it doesnt do any good to call customer service because they are just a middle person in the mess and are doing what the company tells them to.

Today is 12/04/2018

getting frustrated with samsung!

ticket number that customer service gave me is - 4148348675

have an  extended warranty

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2018 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/samsung/samsung-keep-putting-me-off-and-giving-me-the-runaround-nationwide-1468831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Satisfaction finally

AUTHOR: craig - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Contacted Samsung customer service supervisor on 12/06/2018. The supervisor called the trucking company in California and was told that the trucking company would get a hold of me on 12/10/2018 to let me know when the tv would be shipped. Did not hear a word. On 12/11/2018 a driver called and told me she was about 20 min. away from my house. Television is working great. Took 4 months and 4 days and a lot of calling to get them on the ball but it is done. Don't think I'll ever buy another Samsung TV again. Customer service did what they could. They are the middle people doing what they are told. Customer service very polite! Alliance, Ne.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair