X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. - Madrid Other

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ellwood Pennsylvania
  • Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. N03 Portinover Road Blk 12B C.P. 20030 Rome Italy Leasing Madrid, Other Spain

I received a letter stating that I had won a large sum of money. I was very suspicious because they wanted my bank account numbers. After looking on the internet I see that many other people also received the letter. So I guess it was a fraud. I wonder what their plans were after they got the bank account numbers. If only we had all received that money - life would be sweet. Oh well - I guess I can't stop working just yet. Thanks to all who also posted the warning.

Lara
Ellwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2004 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/santa-lucia-security-company-sa/madrid-other/santa-lucia-security-company-sa-ripoff-i-also-received-the-letter-madrid-other-113182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2004
I just got a letter today. It said that in order to get the money I must be claimed not later than November 15, 2004 and the agent I should contact is LOUIS PABLO from Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. I've planed to call this guy tomorrow but to make sure this is not a joke, I make a searching in the internet and then hit this site. Thanks for your all reports. It helps me to save money from a long distance phone call.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair