X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica - Playas Del Coco

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Esther — Houston Texas USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Cafe De Playa, El Pueblito Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica

Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa, Coco Bay Las Palma's Travel Network, Tropical Gardens Scam, Fraud, Lies Playas Del Coco Guanacaste

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me!

*Consumer Comment: Same Thing Happened to Me

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Sapphire Residences, Playas Del Coco Costa Rica, Coco Sunset, Coco Bay, Bahia Turquesa, Las Palmas Travel Network, Fernando May, Enselmo Bandini, George Triggs, Dan Shadd, Joe Potter, Norma Del Valle, Rey Del Valle, Todd Dehn. I am truly shocked that this scam is still going without the Costa Rican government shutting it down. I am even more shocked that Interval International continues to send their clients to a place that just scams their customers and changes their name. I am going to list the absolute lies my husband and I were told: My timeshare would be bought and we would receive $17.000 within 180 days, never happened. We could market our unused weeks for 5 years and receive income of $1,400 per week, never happened. HSI would pay us $895 per week for any unused weeks, never happened. We could stay at Leading Hotels Worldwide for a fraction of the cost, completely untrue. I write this 4 years after being scammed out of $12,171 our hard earned money. I saw the same people last week in the same exact salesroom, having breakfast at Cafe De Playa and LA Dolce Vita in the Pueblito. The apparently nice, god fearing Norma who is there to greet you with a fake smile and ropes you into the presentation. She is a liar and a thief, just like they all are. Dan the closer, 400 pound ex football player who can barely walk is telling his same old lies. They have a new liar, a little skinny Mexican kid who says he lived in Vancouver and calls himself Daniel who looks 12 but is really 35 years old I am told. Anyway, please don't take my word for it, do your own research and Google these names and call your credit card company and cancel your purchase with these lowest of the lowlifes. Not one thing they say is true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2016 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sapphire-residences-playas-del-coco-costa-rica/playas-del-coco/sapphire-residences-playas-del-coco-costa-rica-coco-sunset-bahia-turquesa-coco-bay-las-1322726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The same thing happened to me!

AUTHOR: Sarah - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 08, 2016

I read this report upon arriving home from Playa del Coco and had fallen into the same trap, I put out $2000.00 and was supposed to pay the balance of $5050. I did not proceed with the payment because of what I read and now I am in need af some advice! Help!

Same Thing Happened to Me

AUTHOR: Roberta - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, August 18, 2016

They scammed me out of $12,000. I even wrote to the President of CR. Her office replied that this is a private matter, and the government does not get involved in private matters. The local newspaper was willing to become involved. But the whole thing burned me out. It does not surprise me that they are still at it. I believe thay all have criminal records.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair