X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Saturn Of Knoxville - Knoxville Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Knoxville Tennessee
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Saturn Of Knoxville 10005 Parkside Drive Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My mother & I went to Saturn of Knoxville on Sunday, Feb. 29th. We both are looking to buy cars. Jeff Weekley was my sales consultant that helped me. He was so nice and helpful. I found a car that I liked, a 01 SL300. We told Jeff we weren't going to buy on Sunday, but would get back to him the following day. Monday, I researched the info on the interent. I also found where Christina had problems with Lou Esch, but didn't think anything about it. My mom contacted Jeff after we researched the info & offered him $9,000 for the used car. He told her to bring my car to the dealership & we would talk. All they had to do was accept or decline the offer once they saw my car. Jeff came back and said $9,500. My mom told him no, that the offer was $9,000. She told him that we would come back Saturday to look for another cheaper car. He then proceeded to lower the price, but not to $9,000.

Lou still had my keys, so I found him & asked for my keys. I stood outside & waited for him to return them. After two mins. of waiting I walk into his office and asked again for my keys. Lou said he was going to see what he could do. I told him that was fine just to contact my mother tomorrow because she was already gone. He said, "If she can't wait a few minutes I'm not going to worry about it." I proceeded to tell Lou that my mother had talked to Jeff (who was standing in Lou's office during this time)and made an offer. Lou said, "we hadn't even seen the car until now." And that was true...but he looked it up on KBB.com for an estimate. Turns out his estimate was lower than what I came up with. By that time Lou was getting hateful & I told him so. After trying to get my point across to Lou that all he had to do was contact her tomorrow, I told him that the website that I found about the dealership was true because he is being rude. Lou proceeded to tell me, "to get out of his office little girl". I could not believe I read the story about Christina...and here I am dealing with the same kind of thing with the same SALES MANAGER.

I am in the process of writing the owners at Twin City Dealership, Jerry & Tom Hodge. I must say my first experience with Saturn in 1997 was a pleasant one.

Lou Esch must have "issues" with women.
Yesterday, Lou cost Jeff Weekley two missed car sales and no telling how many other missed cars sales.

I will not buy another Saturn...eventhough I haven't had any problems with my car. I too hope this report stops someone (especially women) from buying a car from the Saturn Dealership.

Tiffany
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/saturn-of-knoxville/knoxville-tennessee-37922/saturn-of-knoxville-rude-hateful-arrogant-man-who-must-have-woman-issues-knoxville-t-82525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Sunday, May 16, 2004

When I first posted my situation I was the only one on this particular car lot now we have 2 other people. I did protest this business once and let me tell you it was well worth it. i didnt get any media coverage but the bull horn was well heard. My current job consumes a lot of time but i will find a weekend coming up most likely on a huge sale they plan on having I will protest them as long as they are getting complaints. My situation with saturn of knoxville has been over but I will never forget nor forgive them for there behavior. So if anyone hears about the protestor at saturn of knoxville that most likely will be me.

POSTED: Sunday, May 16, 2004

I hope this gets resolved

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, March 13, 2004

Tiffany -
At least you left the dealership before buying a car there. I would like to know if anything happens with your letter that you wrote, please post this, I will just check back here again.

If they are smart...they will do something about their sales manager

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 12, 2004

Christina,
I hope Saturn Managers does something about Lou Esch, too. If they are smart...they will do something about their sales manager. If not, Lou may cost Saturn of Knoxville more customers. I'm sorry your daughter also experienced Lou's rude behavior. I just can't believe he is a sales manager and treats customers that way!

If I here from the dealership I will let you know.

hope something is done about that disgusting man

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 11, 2004

I just read your report and I just want to say I hope something is done about that disgusting man. I couldn't believe what I was reading. It sounded exactly the same as my story, because you said your sales person was so nice to you, and so was mine, and that you were also treated in such a disrespectful manner BY THE SAME JERK as I was. I agree with you that he has women issues. Hopefully your letters will get to the right person and something will be done about this. Good Luck!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair