X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ellera3 — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
  • SaveMore.com Internet United States of America

SaveMore.com Dead link to receive Papa John's e-gift card voucher Internet, Internet

I paid $6 to receive a $12 e-gift card redeemable for Papa John's.  Previously I had purchased four other deals from this website, which all I received.  Two of those being other e-gift cards.  No problems.

This time I received my voucher on their website, which would provide the link to my e-gift card for me to print.  It's a dead link!

I browsed some of their "discussion boards" and read a couple posts where complaints were posted that they too could not receive their item.  SaveMore's staff posted that it would be available within 48 hours.  That passed, nothing.  I saw another complaint and this time SaveMore said it would be available within 24 hours.  Nothing once again.

I've e-mailed help@savemore.com, no reply.  I have called their "customer service representatives."  Surprise, they are supposedly always so busy, that they have to send me to voicemail.  Never have received a call back.

Two weeks have passed since I was suppose to be able to redeem my purchased e-gift card.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/savemorecom/internet/savemorecom-dead-link-to-receive-papa-johns-e-gift-card-voucher-internet-internet-816723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair