X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sceptre / TigerDirect - City Of Industry California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Turnersville New Jersey
  • Sceptre / TigerDirect 16800 E. Gale Ave. City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Sceptre / TigerDirect doesn't send rebates - fraud City Of Industry California

*UPDATE Employee: TigerDirect will take care of you. Please contact me!

This company does not send rebates, in my case a $60 one dating from mid-October 2004. This is not an isolated case either because two friends I showed this "good monitor deal" to have also been defrauded.

TigerDirect, the retailer, finally sent their part of the rebate but only after I filed complaints here, with the FTC and the Miami BBB. TigerDirect denies responsibility for Sceptre's part of the rebate and says to contact Sceptre.

I wrote to Sceptre once, called three times and have emailed too many times to count. Initially they said part of my paperwork was "missing," so I had to send it three times, twice by mail and once by scanning and emailing it. Now they admit they have it all and make promises when I call, actually telling me the number of the check they are supposed to have sent me and the date it was mailed. Four such promises made during the past 6 weeks have all been lies.

Based on my experiences with Sceptre and TigerDirect, both should be avoided, especially if rebates are involved.

Jeff
Turnersville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2005 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sceptre-tigerdirect/city-of-industry-california-91745/sceptre-tigerdirect-doesnt-send-rebates-fraud-city-of-industry-california-134485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TigerDirect will take care of you. Please contact me!

AUTHOR: Lonny - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2005
If you have a problem with this, or any TigerDirect rebate, we stand behind what we sell and the prices you are expected to pay.

If you cannot seek relief thorough our customer service department, please contact me directly at lonny.paul@tigerdirect.com.

Putting RIPOFF REPORT in the subject line will ensure I see it immediately and take care of your situation.

Please contact me directly to resolve this Sceptre rebate problem and we can have it taken care of immediately.

TigerDirect is always here for our customer.

Lonny Paul