X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Scott Evans Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep - Carrollton Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dallas Georgia
  • Scott Evans Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep 2208 Bankhead Hwy Carrollton, Georgia U.S.A.

Scott Evans Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep payroll ripoff, false accusor, liar, unappreciative, lowest paying, high turnover Carrollton Georgia

*Author of original report: Apology

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Accused me, as Parts Manager, of things that were not true, i.e., "all the salespersons hate you", and "all of the girls in the office say you are a smart aleck", and "L..., the office manager, says you never complete any of the projects she gives you." I asked all of these people if they hated me, thought I was a smart aleck, etc. They all said "No, I think you're a nice guy" and "you always helped us out when we needed it." L..., the office manager, told me, "We don't have much interaction and I've never given you a project. That's just the way Scott is."

He told me I hadn't accomplished a thing and that I was a moocher for taking my salary while I was there for 3 1/2 months. I reduced his idle inventory by $35,000 and increased his stock order efficiency by 100%!!!! I held gross profit at 34% vs. a goal of 30%. The off the shelf fill rate jumped 50%! The technicians had literally no complaints as I was now stocking more of the fast moving parts.

I hired someone for my department on his approval and request to help grow the business. The pay plan he finally approved put the person at just over minimum wage. The person who had already been there only made $23,000 last year, vs., according to my telphone surveys of other dealers in the area, an average of $32-$36,000 per year for persons in the same position. And he wonders why he has high turnover!

Don't ever work for Scott Evans. He doesn't appreciate his employees.

Tom
Cartersville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scott-evans-chrysler-dodge-jeep/carrollton-georgia-30116/scott-evans-chrysler-dodge-jeep-payroll-ripoff-false-accusor-liar-unappreciative-lowes-176939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Apology

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 15, 2006
I would like to apologize to Scott Evans Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep for the report I filed. While the facts are true, it was very immature of me to publicly air my feelings. I was emotionally upset and in a state of rage when I typed the report. Therefore, I apologize to Mr. Evans and any of his employees who might have felt affected by this report. Before I ever do something like this again, I will take a walk, a deep breath, or whatever. This should have been kept to myself. Thank you, Lana, for opening my eyes.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair