Complaint Review: Sean Asberry Terrance - Nashville Tennessee

• Sean Asberry Terrance
    2400 Crestmoor Rd
    Nashville, Tennessee
    United States

Sean Asberry Terrance Asberry Financial Services SCAMMED me for $11,600 promising me business funding and then never answers the phone Nashville Tennessee

I had given a gentleman named Sean Terrance Asberry from Asberry Financial Services. a total of $11,400 for a few business buildout for my client Peter Hong and myself back in February.  In Feb I send payment to him through my BOA account a wire of 9k for 3 business buildout.  2 for Peter Hong and 1 for myself.  The minute I sent him money, he stops answering me for weeks.  Finally in mid March he answers me and says I need to do the work myself.  I was like, why would I pay you 9k for me to do the work?  I had hired a company cause I didn't know what I was doing!

In May and since I had limited experience in actually doing the business buildout, I contacted Terrance and asked if there was a way I could pay money for them to actually do the work instead of me.  He said, yes and that it cost $2400 more.  I sent him another payment of $2400 only to find out 2 weeks later that they couldn't do the work themselves and gave me some half attempted story.  I asked for my $2400 back but weeks went by where he didn't answer me.  Eventually he answered and told me about some business program he had that didn't require personal credit and the funding can be done in 60 days.  He had said he can apply that $2400 towards that.  Since I had to get my client his funding I agreed, time was at an essence.

Since May 2018, Terrance has been ignoring my calls, texts and emails.  Here we are in December 2018 well past the 60 days timeline and I have only heard from him twice.  One being June 24th another August 26th.  My last conversation with him in August was to tell me the lenders didn't work and he was going to try new lenders.  I simply asked him how much longer is this going to take and he gave me more stories.  I asked him to show me proof of the corporation was even purchased, he refused.

My attorney was able to dig up so many links on this theif, he has been stealing money from people for a decade.  Nobody ever trust him, he is a full blown con artist that is very good with his words.  Do not fall for his moves and I wish this piece of s**t goes to jail one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2018 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sean-asberry-terrance/nashville-tennessee-37215/sean-asberry-terrance-asberry-financial-services-scammed-me-for-11600-promising-me-busin-1468790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content