Report: #1209853

• Reported By: Anonymous — Georgia
  • Sean Jonson

Nationwide
    USA

This want to be "Business man" is nothing more than a con-artist.

He enjoys conning and think he is smarter than most.  He's always in the club "popping bottles" and has several alias although his favorite so far is Sean Johnson although this is not his real name.  His real name is Djuanus K. Thomas.

He lies about everything from his age (40) to what he owns (nothing) to what he does for a living (Con Man).  He claims he owns several Marriott Hotels (he does not) and/or has stock in Marriott.

He has an extensive rap sheet from Baltimore to Kentucky.  He even committed Identity fraud while in the military.

Believe what you've read about this guy because its true.

Please do not give this con man your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2015 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sean-jonson/nationwide/sean-jonson-aka-djuanus-k-thomas-con-man-beware-virginia-dc-virginia-maryland-atl-1209853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
3Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Communication with Mrs. Thomas

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States)

Mrs. Thomas: Thank you for offering to talk and trying to disassociate your husband. Unfortunately your contact info is blocked on the site. Please advise me if you know how we can communicate off site. Thank you.

Let’s Talk

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States)

Hello. I’d like to talk with you about your complaint regarding Sean. I have limited information but would like to work together. I do not know how to initiate contact off site, but if you know how, please do so.

#3 General Comment

Help

AUTHOR: MY - (United States)

I was scammed by Sean T Johnson and I'd like to know if anybody ever filed a police report or got their money back?? Any current information would be helpful

Sean Johnson - Sean Jonson

AUTHOR: - ()

See report on Sean Jonson.

Sean Johnson

AUTHOR: - ()

misspelled last name - Sean Jonson.  Correct spelling is Johnson.  Sean Johnson.

See report on Sean Jonson (same person)

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Also see the report on Sean Johnson.  It is the same person.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is Mrs. Thomas, what is going on ?

AUTHOR: Mrs.Dondo - (USA)

Hello, I stumbled on this during a search online. Let me make this very clear that Sean T. Johnson and Djuanus K. Thomas are NOT the same person. Mr. Thomas is my husband. However, we do know Sean personally.  I am very disturbed to see these two names even on the same page with these types of circumstances surrounding them. Not sure what is going on but if I can help resolve this misataken identity please contact us. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me @ (((redacted)))

Mrs. Thomas