Customer satisfaction commitment: DMC Hotels | Ripoff Report

Your Search | dmc hotels, jagmohan dhillon, harwant dhillon
Approximately 461 Reports Found

Jan 13 2016
Universal Housing USA Executive Events HOTEL BOOKINGS, HOTELS, BOOKINGS, RESEVATIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Vaughan, New York Hotel: Universal Housing USA LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 08 2015
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
GLOBAL DEPRESSION... Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Took Payment Up Front , Never Delivered Product !! This is A Scam !!!! Florida Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home & Garden Stores: DMC-ImportExport Baltic Fiberglass Mesh Internet

Nov 15 2015
WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF We contacted William C Bell to get hotels rooms booked in Vegas and to get to night club as no line VIP.We booked the room send him paypal for 3 night a flamingo hotel for 2000$ including go in club VIP.As we check in our room is a regular room not suit La Vegas nevada
Author: Los Angeles , California Tourist Attractions: WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF Internet

Nov 07 2015
Travigo Hotels Travigo Hotels on line I wanted to take my grandkids to disney next year June 2, 2016. But, won't be able to afford it. So I tried unsuccessfully to contact them, the number on the internet 212-208-1439 will not allow me to talk to anyone and cuts me off. I called the hotel they assign me to to cancell the reservation and they hung up on me. I think they are a scam. All I want to do is cancel my reservation. I tried all day today to cancell myi reservation. I don't have 400.00 to give them. I guese I will have to tell the bank to destroy the credit card. But, at the same time I don't want them to bill me. online Internet trivago - hotel search not a booking site. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Hotel: Travigo Hotels Internet

Nov 02 2015
Best Western Executel Seattle Best Western Hotels Executel wwhmi.com owes an outstanding debt of $7000.00 for services rendered. seatac Washington Author: seattle, Washington Shipping & Handling: Best Western Executel Seattle seatac, Washington

Oct 22 2015
Choice Hotels Comfort Inn Personal Information stolen Orange,texas Nationwide Author: DEER PARK, Alabama Hotel: Choice Hotels Comfort Inn Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
dmc trucking EUGENE WILLIAMS RIP OFF COLUMBIA South Carolina Reply to Driver Author: cofield, North Carolina Trucking Companies: dmc trucking COLUMBIA, South Carolina

Sep 07 2015
Hampton Inn Hilton Hotels, Hampton Inn Livingston Victimized by thief - hotel could seemingly care less livingston Texas Better info Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Hotel: Hampton Inn livingston, Texas

Aug 27 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc. clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with us. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hotels Etc. Is not affiliated with Travel Card International Author: west blocton, al Resorts: travel card international/hotels etc. Internet

Aug 26 2015
Hotels Etc. REVIEW: Hotels Etc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Our approach in negotiating discounts for our members makes our program unique and easy to use. hr width=100% bgcolor=000000>*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Readers Choice Is not Hotels Etc. Author: Rome, New York Travel Services: thereaderchoicecom San Luis Obispo, California

12, Report #991924

Aug 25 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc dedicated to total customer satisfaction and the best customer support in the industry. Hotels Etc. only includes verified businesses & discounts within their network, discounts have to be deeper than what the public can access.*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call if you have issues Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotels, etc Internet

Aug 23 2015
Company has since changed owners Author: Vienna, Virginia Travel Services: Hotels Etc (Lee & Keith Monen) & Crystal Braun Bullhead City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hotels Etc. INC primary focus is customer satisfaction. Offering members excellent customer support and a secure system to make their bookings/purchases! Companies are making it harder and harder to find discounts online via coupons, promo codes and discounted offers however the understand the need to continue to offer great deals so they turn to us because Hotels Etc. is a private closed looped members only program so businesses feel confident they can offer deep discounts without the public accessing them..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hotels Etc. Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hotels Etc. Inc, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
4 Million Satisfied Members - Less than 1 in 100,000 complained. Complaints need to be against HOTELS Not Keith Monen or Hotel Express or Hotels Etc, Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Air Travel: Hotels Etc (Lee & Keith Monen) & Crystal Braun Loganville, Georgia

Aug 22 2015
Hotels Etc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hotels Etc. will have you saving money on all your travel needs. Hotels Etc. Hotels Etc offers membership programs whether you are a leisure traveler, business traveler or you don’t travel at all. Hotels Etc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report corporate advocacy business remediation & customer satisfaction program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Hotels Etc Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Loganville ,

Aug 06 2015
Sears Vacations Sears False Advertising of Savings On Hotels Booking and Charging Double Nationwide Author: Orange, California Travel Companies: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP PARK REGIS HOTELS, LEISURE INN HOTELS, STAYWELL GROUP STAYWELL GROUP - THE ULITMATE RIP OFF MACHINE Sydney NSW
LIHM SETTLEMENT Author: Sydney , Other Motels: STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP Sydney ,

Jul 24 2015
Michael Dennis Mcewen MDM Group, MC, Mikel, landscapebymichaelMichael DMC McEwen Con Artist, Arrest records, MANY Judgements, identity theft, cheeats on his wife West Hollywood California For Connie on Michael Dennis McEwen. Aka: Mikal, Mikel. CEO of Construction Companies. Con Artist Author: Inglewood, California Road Rage: Michael Dennis Mcewen West Hollywood, California

Jul 19 2015
Hotwire Hotwire.com SCAM: Using FAKE reviews and ratings to peddle INFERIOR hotels Internet Author: San Francisco, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jul 06 2015
Hotwire.com hotwire sales Not worth the risk booking hotels with Hotwire san francisco California Internet
Author: austin, Texas Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

Jun 23 2015
National Park Reservations U.S. Parks Lodging Deceptive website that mislead people to think it's an official national park site. False advertising low price hotels starting from $.... and lure you to click on it and asks you to choose additional much more expensive options while giving you an impression you can cancel them. Then they charge you 10% of higher priced hotel rooms and said i had to agree to this nonrefundable fee ,in the fine prints,) before submitting request. Kalispell Internet Author: San Diego, California Lodging: National Park Reservations Internet

Jun 11 2015
Fairfield Inn-Norco Marriott, Excel Hotels Bed Bugs bite me in this Hotel and I want my money back. my home is infested now. Norco California Author: Concord, North Carolina Hotel: Fairfield Inn-Norco Norco, California

May 10 2015
Be Live Collection Marien Daniela Zoehrer, Customer Service; Lisa Munro, SunWing Vacations, John Dominican vacations, Puerto Plata, Be Live Collection Marien, Believe Hotels, cheap vacations, cheap hotels, visiting Puerto Plata, Visiting the Dominican Republic, SunWing Vacations Puerto Plata Playa Dorada
Author: London, Alabama Airline Companies: Be Live Collection Marien Puerto Plata, Other

May 01 2015
dreamtrips worldventures.com what scam, and liars, every thing they told us 90 percent was a lie. my wife and I are disabled, I am a disabled vet living on a fixed income and we want out, and will not give refund, $800.00 dollars so far, We were told we could use it in many different vacation plans, such as camping, hotels, crusies, travle, but it is a total ripp off. I belive I know the reason north carolina will not allow vacation clubs to be sold in there state!! We fell for the scam and are now telling them to give us are money back, we ave not even used it yet, and they said no. they tried to get us to a lower monthly payment, like we are stupid or something. Do not do business with these crooks, they do not care about you or anybody else for that matter. We want our money back and we will get it by going through consumer affairs and the attorney genreral of the state of south carolina. If you have been a victim of these crooks, fight back and get your money back. the will take advantage of anyone they can, take your money and laugh all the way to the bank. Internet Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Travel Services: dreamtrips worldventures.com Internet

Apr 30 2015
Apple Vacations and RIU hotels APPLE VACATIONS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND VACATIONS DAYS AWAY, DON'T GIVE YOU WHAT THEY PROMISE! Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Hotel: Apple Vacations and RIU hotels Nationwide