Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Sep 03 2015
Burnaby General Hospital IPU, In-Patient Psychiatry Unit, Burnaby Hospital sexual harassment, abuse, psychiatrist, psychiatry, abuse of power, doctor, physician Burnaby BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Doctors: Burnaby General Hospital Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

4, Report #1251931

Aug 31 2015
GreenSmoke E-Vapor Deceptive Dover Delaware Author: Glenolden, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: GreenSmoke E-Vapor Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency room Worst emergency room staff doctor and nurses forgot their oaths they took Royal oak Michigan Sure.... Author: Royal oak, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency roo Royal oak, Michigan

Aug 28 2015
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Card program, Blue Cross Idaho - Collusion between Blue Cross Idaho and St. Luke's Hospital to allow full rates charged to out-of-state policy holders. NO contract discounts given to patients Specifically Blue Cross Idaho & ,St. Luke's McCall Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Health Insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Rails Dog, DirectNorth LLC, Timothy Connolly, Daniel Honig Ripped of more than 10 software developers -independent contractors- ...contact me for more info & if you read this Rails Dog, pay me what you owe, Stirling New Jersey
Good luck having your invoices paid Author: Dover, New Jersey Programmers: Rails Dog Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 22 2015
em phys integrated care (epic) Timpanogos regional hospital of Orem Utah. I needed financial assistance and they refused to help me. And they weren't professional at all. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: American Fork , Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: em phys integrated care (epic) Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2015
indiana university health Lisa Jennings, transplant coorinator rude yelling over phone saying i have to have a heart cath. at Methodist hospital constantly reminding individual to get prior authorization for tests. not treating a patient w dignity or respect. Indianapolis Indiana Author: South bend, Indiana Hospitals: indiana university health Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2015
Stony Brook Hospital Ruined My Financial Life $28,000 bill for 4 days $160 for 2 generic Tylenol $5000 for Valium Stony Brook New York Author: Lynbrook , New York Hospitals: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook , New York

Aug 13 2015
Nemours Children's Hospital aka The Nemours Foundation Dangerous Trap child abuse destroying families Orlando Florida Story is true Author: Mims, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando, Florida

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015
ST. DOMINIC'S HOSPITAL ST. DOMINIC'S HOSPITAL IS ILLEGALLY DETAINING PEOPLE AND I AM A VICTIM!!! JACKSON Mississippi Uhhhh Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: ST. DOMINIC'S HOSPITAL JACKSON, Mississippi

Aug 09 2015
Lone Peak Hospital $700 CHARGE for A SINGLE PHONE CALL!!! Draper Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Consumer Services: Hospitals: Lone Peak Hospital Draper, Utah

Aug 05 2015
Dr. Alexis A. Schulman Banfield Vet clinicHaiku Veterinary Clinic Inc Worst Vet ever. Tried to do surgery without doing a proper exam on dog Kaneohe Hawaii Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Veterinarian Services: Dr. Alexis A. Schulman Kaneohe, Hawaii

Aug 05 2015
Projector Team Ed Goldman i was going to purchase a different projector for Projection Mapping. Ed said 'do not listen to Djs' Buy this Hitachi. Ed said if it does not work I will exchange it. I called and emailed him several times. One time he said he was going to exchange it. Then he said he went into the hospital. Then he would not answer phone or email. Do NOT trust this person. Hunting Beach California Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Projector Team Hunting Beach , California

Aug 05 2015
Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Unprofessionals Throw Snake at Patient's Feet Lancaster California
Author: Lancaster, California Hospitals: Antelope Valley Hospital Lancaster, California

Aug 02 2015
Merchant Credit Association I had Medical Bill Ever Green Hospital and it was sold to Merchant credit union Redmond Washington Author: bellevue, Washington Hospitals: Merchant Credit Association Redmond,

Aug 01 2015
Beattie Pet Hospital and Dr. Puja Nanayakkara Pet Hospital Incompetence -- Money Grab Stoney Creek Ontario Author: St. Catharines, Ohio Veterinarian Services: Beattie Pet Hospital Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jul 31 2015
Stanford hospital, Stanford Ca. I'm a veteran who had to get an echocardiogram at Stanford because the VA hospital was booked up. Stanford California Update 8/14/2015 Author: Boulder Creek, California Hospitals: Stanford hospital, Stanford Ca. Stanford, California

Jul 31 2015
washington animal hospital Charged for a service I didn't authorize washington New Jersey Author: port murray, New Jersey Animal Services: washington animal hospital washington, New Jersey

Jul 29 2015
Our365newborn Photography They suppossively took pictures of my granddaughter the day after she was born and put it on a jump drive but there are not pictures on the jumpdrive Banner Gateway Hospital in Mesa Arizona Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Photography: Our365newborn Photography Internet

Jul 27 2015
Bay Street Animal Hospital Watched my dog vomiting blood for three days straight did nothing about it sent us to another veterinarion staten island New York Author: staten island, New York Doctors: Bay Street Animal Hospital staten island, New York

Jul 23 2015
TUFTS VETS Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties Dr. Barret J. Bulmer : cardiologist Tufts Walpole administration Dr. Davies : critical care Tufts VETS and Dr. Bulmer takes your money and does zero for your animal then yells at you when you have a question Walpole Massachusetts Author: Milford , Massachusetts Veterinarian Services: TUFTS VETS Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties Walpole , Massachusetts