Your Search | marcelene b dubois, young minds learning academy ormond beach

Feb 08 2016
derma essence perfect natural skin, mfg BIGGEST RIP-OFF EVER!!! west jordan Utah Author: Jensen Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: derma essence west jordan, Utah

Feb 08 2016
PSI Services LLC PSI Exams experimental questions on the test, repeat test questions , several grading errors, but will not release your transcripts to prove mistakes Burbank California Author: ASTON, Pennsylvania Education & Learning Centers: PSI Services LLC burbank, California

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
The Hydration Room http://thehydrationroom.com/ Most unethical company in operation, all patients beware Laguna Beach California
Author: California Doctors: The Hydration Room Laguna Beach, California

Feb 06 2016
Ahmad Arfaania N.A. FAM LLCStadium Media Group LLC6610 Whittsett Ave LLCArfaania Investments Inc.Collective Wealth Properties, LLCAhmad Properties, LLC Stock Public Company Ripoff Scam Los Angeles California
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: Ahmad Arfaania Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2016
CONSULATE HEALTH CARE Consulate Health Care of West Palm Beach. money grabbers West Palm Beach Florida money grabbers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONSULATE HEALTH CARE West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Sell back your books Scam, dishonest, terrible customer service, no follow up Louisiana Internet Author: Campbell, California Education & Learning Centers: Sell back your books Internet

Feb 05 2016
Regatta homes Gateway palms properties Low quality very cheap homes Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Builders & Contractors: Regatta homes Boynton beach, Florida

Feb 05 2016
ABCMouse.com Rip off Educational site, Refuse to refund money after failing to cancel account Glendale California Internet Author: Milton, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: ABCMouse.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, radiocode@bellsouth.net, RC(radiocodebell@gmail.com I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
Results Unlimited Hustlers,Hopeless The Bank Account Hustlers(Nationwide) Virginia Beach,Va Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: Results Unlimited Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Maropost Maropost.com Stephanie Gow WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THEY CANNOT PERFORM. SCAM ARTISTS! ONTARIO Ontario Author: Manhattan Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Maropost Suite 5002, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Infinity Insurance Bernard Wright Dropped the claIm saying still investigating Cerritos Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Infinity Insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

YAY Services SCAM Salt Lake City Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Hackers: YAY Services Internet

Feb 02 2016
beachwalk resort did not provide the room that was promised and later did not refudn the promised amount Hallandale Beach Florida Author: cumming, Georgia Resorts: beachwalk resort Hallandale Beach, Florida