X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sears - Dedham Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: canton Massachusetts
  • Sears Dedham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Sears ripoff Dedham Massachusetts

Hearing all the bad news about Sears I thought I would include my horror story. I purchased a brand new refrigerator from sears, within 2 years the refrigerator was not working. I contacted sears who wanted $60 to come out to look at it. I then contacted an independent refrigerator repairman to come out.

This repairman wanted to know where I purchased my "used" refrigerator. Apparently, there was an area in the back where the freon was leaking. This area, according to two (2) repairmen had been soldered. I contacted Sears again, they had no record of a purchase from me, and on and on and on. I spent about 2 months being aggravated with Sears before I finally gave up. I figure I will just never buy anything from Sears.

Joanne
canton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2005 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears/dedham-massachusetts/sears-ripoff-dedham-massachusetts-141745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair