X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Seccion Amarilla - All Over USA Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nashville Tennessee
  • Seccion Amarilla Nashville Tennessee Nationwide U.S.A.

Seccion Amarilla Does not Pay Expenses, Lies to employees, threats daily, written up for unfair reasons All Over USA Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: he is right!

Please anyone seeking employment please do not fall for their scam. Our office has well over 5000 in expense money that has NOT been pd for going out of town for weeks. We were promised our money within a week. They expect you to use your own PC, cell phone and what ever else you own.
I got written up for $2000 in sales inside of 3000.
Run! Do not work for this company!!!!!!! I havent seen a commission check either.

Betty Gilmore
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seccion-amarilla/nationwide/seccion-amarilla-does-not-pay-expenses-lies-to-employees-threats-daily-written-up-for-u-410723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

he is right!

AUTHOR: Warning - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
this is the reason that I am leaving. I was never told of the problems that this company has, right now I am trying to help people that have been mislead by this company, SAUSA please do not place an AD with this company. Please know that many of the salepeople are left out of the loop and do not know what is going on. In my office the longest salepeople has been there for 5 months but SAUSA has been here for 3 years.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair