X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Second Chance Lending Group - Tenafly New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Monticello Arkansas
  • Second Chance Lending Group 230 Dean Drive Tenafly, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-3103350
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Second Chance Lending Group Stephanie Miller SCAMM!! Tenafly New Jersey

I too am a victim of Second Chance Lending Group. I spoke with a Stephanie Miller of Second Chance Lending Group on 09/19/2006. She stated I was approved for a 10,000.00 loan and that my payments going to be 128.33 per month. I wasn't thinking but, I sent 770.00 to a Steven Jones in Richmond Hills Canada.

I sent all of my bill money to them, it has caused me to become delinquneit on everything I owe. I was really depending on the money so I could get out of debt. How could I have been such an idoit!

Romanda
Monticello, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/second-chance-lending-group/tenafly-new-jersey/second-chance-lending-group-stephanie-miller-scamm-tenafly-new-jersey-227517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair