X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SEF Publishers - Bradenton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: janesville Wisconsin
  • SEF Publishers 3878 SR 64 Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.

SEF Publishers Con me in to buying magizines for a free shopping spree Bradenton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Your own fault

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recieved a call saying i had won a 1000 dollar shopping spree. Come to find out i had to order 4 magazines paying a fee every couple months or so. He kept doing the math on the phone telling me how good of deal it was not letting me ask questions but kept going on as a sell. The next thing i know they want my credit card number. Being vonerable at the time i just did it thinking i would get a shopping spree.

After recieving my packet in the mail the site for the spree wouldn't work and i became frusrated. I called after a month or so and asked to cancel ok he/she said ( i didnt get the name) and they said it was good. Then I got a call and they left a message stating to call about my account. I disregared the message assuming it was just more sale. Then i got a letter in the mail saying i would go to court if i didnt pay a cancellation fee. I called and paid it. Now when I canceled no one said i had to pay. Its been six months i just got another letter saying I'll be taken to court if i don't pay a cancellation fee.. This company doesn't have there crap together.

Marie
janesville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sef-publishers/bradenton-florida-34208-9040/sef-publishers-con-me-in-to-buying-magizines-for-a-free-shopping-spree-bradenton-florida-366960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your own fault

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
You sold yourself to try to get something for nothing. What did you expect?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair