X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sessoms & Rogers / Collect America - Durham North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Morganton North Carolina
  • Sessoms & Rogers / Collect America 3326 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd STe. A-200 Durham, North Carolina U.S.A.

Sessoms & Rogers / Collect America I have made several offers to resolve a Dept with these companies. They denie I have made offers per local atthority. Out of five this is the only one unwilling to resolve. Durham North Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Eight years ago my wife graduated from Nursing. I went to my local bank to re-finance a mortgage to pay off five low interest credit cards obtained during the four year nursing degree. Since our liabilities were more than our income at that time I was denied. My plan then was to pay off the low interest cards as my wife entered the Nursing work force.

Within four weeks all but one of the credit cards went from 22 - 29 percent interest rate. I could not afford even the minimum payment on all these cards. This happen because I was denied a loan and it showed up on my credit file with the three major credit sources. Prior to applying for the loan with my local bank we had an excellent credit score.

My information reflects that Collect America recently purchased the account from Fleet. All of the other credit cards companies are working with me to settle this dispute except Sessom & Rogers in Chapel Hill, N.C. who are representing Collect America.
We have been devastated by the turn of events however want to resolve these issues.

According to local authorities, Christina with Sessom & Rogers say we have not made any offers or tried to settle this dispute. I have records showing this is not true.

Bill
Morganton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sessoms-rogers-collect-america/durham-north-carolina-27707/sessoms-rogers-collect-america-i-have-made-several-offers-to-resolve-a-dept-with-these-367038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair