Complaint Review: Seward motor freight - Seward Ne

• Reported By: Joseph — Omaha Nebraska United States
  • Seward motor freight

Seward , Ne
    United States

Seward motor freight Seward motor freight They stole my money never paid me lied to get me into orientation Seward Ne

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps...

This will be short Seward motor freight out of Seward be purple slow trucks hires drivers never pays bonuses never gets you home and when you quit they lie on your dac report leaving no co to hire you I’m out of work I have a clean mvr Seward ruined my dac report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seward-motor-freight/seward-ne/seward-motor-freight-seward-motor-freight-they-stole-my-money-never-paid-me-lied-to-get-1466889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Perhaps...

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

Perhaps part of the problem is your inability to write like an adult! In the second grade, little children learn the basics of composition, grammar, capitalization and sentence structure.

You come here whining about this company, using one continuous run-on sentence! If you want to make a better impression, get a second grader to teach you what you don't know, unless you want to continue looking like an illiterate!