X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SHAMROCK CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN INC. - san diego CA,

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marna — Lemon Grove CA United States
  • SHAMROCK CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN INC.
    11305 rancho bernardo dr ste 101
    san diego, CA,
    United States

SHAMROCK CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN INC. Tried to rip me off!!! tried to sale me a $50,000.00 roof san diego CA,

I was in the market to get a new roof put on my home as my home is quite old. I decided to get different bids from different companies as i knew it was the best thing i could do to see what i was looking at on getting my new roof put on. I recieved serveral different bids, they were all high but what can i expect my roof is basically falling apart and hanging by a thread. I came across this company specifically : SHAMROCK CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN INC they seemed like a good company advised they been doing this type of work for years and advised how knowlegable they were which it seemed as if they did know what they were saying!!!

BUUUUUTTTT i had a strong instinct and it wasnt a good one i decided to look them up after they left, i realized they hadn't been in business long being that they started up their business in AUGUST 2018 a entire month ago. I kept digging and reserched the gentlemen that came to my home, he went by the name of Brandon Foley as i thought that was his name which i quickly discovered his real name is RANDON Foley a CONVICTED FELON with multiple arrests under his belt. I thought, NO it cannot be but his MUG SHOT quickly identified him. I called the company and advised them i would not be moving foward with them.

Shortly after a heard a knock at my door now it was a different sales man from the same company basically at my home advising me not to cancel and to move foward, he dropped the price drastically. I advised them, i could see how your company can SCAM other people but what they werent going to do was SCAM ME! i quickly advised the sales rep that i knew who they were and that i seen they havent been in business long and advised i knew who the other rep really was. Once i put all their dirt out on the table the sale man quickly gathered his thing and left my residence!!!! PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! NO GOOD WILL COME FROM THEM!!! I WILL BE ATTACHING THE SALES MANS MUG SHOT AND PLEASE LOOK HIM UP!!! RANDON FOLEY TO BE EXACT!!!! The company shouldnt be named SHAMROCK CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN INC it should be named SCAMROCK CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!! Do not be fooled by this company!!! do your research do not go with just anyone!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shamrock-construction-design-inc/san-diego-ca-92127/shamrock-construction-design-inc-tried-to-rip-me-off-tried-to-sale-me-a-5000000-1460902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content