Complaint Review: Shannon W. Knox, RIO Risk Management LLC - Austin Texas

• Reported By: Aubry Texas
  • Shannon W. Knox, RIO Risk Management LLC
    6500 Champion Grandview Way #11207
    Austin, Texas

My ex-wife invested $50,000.00 and I invested $25,000. We went into a contracted investment with Shannon W. Knox of http://www.sandmentertainmentllc.com/ as well as R.O.I. Risk Management LLC. After some investigation of this investment I have discovered the following. Shannon W. Knox never invested my $25,000.00 in the group he claimed to he kept this money. That is deceptive trade practice and is a felony in Texas. The company, R.O.I. Risk Management LLC, he wrote the contract on was closed in 2007.

The business address listed on the contract 6500 Champion Grandview Way #111207, Austin, Texas 78750, is in the middle of a highway.
W. Knox lives in Houston and and his real number is 713-677-0576.

Do Not Investments with this conartist he is a SCAM, Its like throwing money away. I can prove statements made , please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to do so! I hope this stops Shannon W. Knox from STEALING anyone elses money!

Now we can not even get Shannon W. Knox on the phone. He will not respond to us at all. So we are headed to the District Attorney's office to File Criminal Charges. Not that , that will get our moneys back.

Kenneth
Aubry, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shannon-w-knox-rio-risk-management-llc/austin-texas-78750/shannon-w-knox-rio-risk-management-llc-entertainment-investment-scam-do-not-do-business-378687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
11Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Shannon Knox has begun payments

AUTHOR: Shawn kelly - (U.S.A.)

Shannon has been trying for over two years to pay everyone back. I like a few of the others. felt at the beginning, Shannon was being untruthful. Fact of the matter is Shannon has done his best to pay people back, it was an investment and fact is invests fail. Shannon has always kept in contact and he began to turn things around. I know for a fact that I have recieved about 25% of my monies back and so has an other investor I personally know. If a few people hadnt been slandering Shannon all over the web, he would not have had such a hard time raising new funds and getting back to positive. I have 100% faith in Shannon Knox to pay me back fully, and this is after some delays.

Shawn

Wake Forest, NC

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal for S&M Entertainment LLC - Houston, TX

AUTHOR: Mike - (USA)

This rebuttal stands to clarify claims which might have been construed against S&M Entertainment from Kenneth Cody, and in no way refutes or acknowledges his claim towards Shannon W Knox, which will be decided in a court of a law at a future date.

I am the owner and CEO of S&M Entertainment, and would like it stated here that Shannon W. Knox was associated with this company, but had resigned from his duties to spend his necessitated time with his other company, ROI Risk management.

Any monies which he may have gotten from these individuals were NOT raised for S&M Entertainment LLC itself, or any of it's associated projects which it is thus involved in. Mr Cody clearly states this in his grievance, except he has also made it seem as if his or his wife's investments went to S&M Entertainment LLC. This is certainly not the case.

I wish to make this point absolutely clear, and only ask that anyone associated here for future references please be concise and exact when doing things of this nature! These implications have now been disruptive to a legitamate and operational company which was in NO WAY associated with any of the Cody's investment.

The projects which are called into question are strictly through Mr. Knox's company, ROI Risk Management, and any further palaver about this association of monies received towards or for S & M Entertainment LLC in connection with Mr. Knox and Mr. Kenneth Cody, WILL be considered as slanderous and dealt with accordingly.

My heart and sympathies go out to the parties involved in this dispute, and I hope things will resolve themselves quickly and efficiently.

Sincerely,

Michael N. Mazzella

CEO S&M Entertainment LLC

To Keep You Updated On The Conviction of Shannon W. Knox!

AUTHOR: Kenneth lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

"Denton County Prosecution is my hero!!!! They are eager to bring Shannon W. Knox to justice!!! Hopefully this will stop Shannon W. Knox from scamming another."
I will Keep all involved informed as the conviction of Shannon W. Knox Continues!!!"
Below is the Criminal Case against Shannon W. Knox:

COURT SETTING INFORMATION SHEET
06/29/2009 LETTER OF REPRESENTATION
SUZANNE E. SSTEVENS
06/29/2009 REQUEST FOR NOTICE OF INTENT
TO OFFER EXTRANEOUS CONDUCT UNDER RULE 404(B) AND EVIDENCE OF CONVICTION UNDER RULE 609(F) AND EVIDENCE OF AN EXTRANEOUS CRIME OR BAD ACT UNDER ACT UNDER ARTICLE 37.07
06/17/2009 COURT SETTING INFORMATION SHEET
05/21/2009 True Bill of Indictment
BOND SET AT $1500

Shannon W. Knox "Plea Hearing" 11/05/09

AUTHOR: Kenneth lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

Shannon W. Knox had a Plea Hearing on 11/05/09. The final Plea Hearing is set for 11/19/09 at 8:00 am. Check it out for yourself!  The facts don't lie!

DRUG DEAL PROSTITUION RING GONE BAD- THIS WAS DRUG MONEY FOLKS, I GUESS THAT IS A BAD INVESTMENT

AUTHOR: MR. SMITH - (United States of America)

This whole blog is a load of crap.  First and foremost the 2 brain cells that started this thread are pissed because the drug deal didn't go through.  I will post their criminal records (If they will fit). G. Cody is a covicted DRUG FELON IN THE STATE OF KANSAS & CONVICTED PROSTITUTE IN TEXAS.  Ken Cody is a drunken wife beater with a history of VILOENCE...Do you remeber the ASSUALT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON CHARGE?  The Cody's come from a long line of criminal activity. Miss Cody is a career stalker who uses the internet to ruin people's lives.  Yes Miss Cody has been to JAIL TWICE IN THE LAST 9 MONTHS FOR HARASSMENT.  Miss G. Cody was arrested on October 9, 2009 an is currently awaiting trial in DALLAS COUNTY FOR HER LATEST CRIMINAL ACT ****CRIMINAL MISCHIEF ABOVE $1500...*** Folks call the CROWN PLAZA IN DALLAS TEXAS TO VERIFY... Prostitute Cody got pissed when she couldn't get her "INCALL deposit... A.K.A AS THE HOOKERS HOOK UP ROOM" back from the Crown Plaza.  This methed out hooker and her John stopped up the bathtub, toilet and the sink causing over $7800,00 worth of damages.  The manager's lured the dope dealing hooker back with the promise of payment.  Cody took the bait and was placed under arrest. Cody has 4 independt prostitution websites and is currently advertising on ASPD.NET AND DALLAS BACKPAGE.  So if your a POT....DON'T CALL THE KETTLE BLACK!!!!!!!!  Ken your sister is a lowlife drug w***e who has ruined many lives.  Do yourself a favor and stay away.  Law Enforcement is hot on her a*s.  Don't you people ever learn??

Shannon W. Knox In the 211th Judicial District Court ,Cause No. F-2009-1108-C

AUTHOR: Kenneth Lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

STATE OF TEXAS VS SHANNON WAYNE KNOX..

COPY AND PASTE

DON'T MESS WITH THIS CRIMINAL...
KENNETH

Shannon W. Knox of R.I.O. Risk Management HAS BEEN INDICTED FOR THE BY DECEPTION!!!

AUTHOR: Kenneth Lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

As of Thursay May 21,2009 the Grand Jury of Denton County Texas has in Shannon W. Knox for Theft by Deception. Which is a felony.

The facts don't lie.. Kenneth L. Cody

Update on Shannon Knox's Criminal Charges & past federal conviction! U must read..

AUTHOR: Kenneth lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

AS PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED TO CONTACT DETECTIVE ROGER MC AFEE. HE IS DENTON COUNTY ONLY AND HAS REQUESTED THAT YOU CONTCT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF DEPARTMENT.

Just to update you all on the quest to Bring to justice Shannon Knox of R.O.I. Risk Management LLC, S & M Entertainment LLC, Authentic Films LLC...

Stacey Schmidt of Houston, Texas . my heart goes out to you. Sorry that Shannon Knox wronged you to.. thank you, thank you so much for comming forward to help convict Shannon Knox. Please do give me a call asap. So that we can compare notes and join forces. No it won't return our money that he stole. We can make sure that he spends the rest of his life behind bars and does not do this to another!

ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS FALLEN IS A VICTIM TO SHANNON KNOX IS ENCOURAGED TO PLEASE , PLEASE contact Kenneth Lee Cody 972-415-6112 or Gina Cody 972-983-8553. If there is no answer please leave a message. Or email GCody@live.com

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IMMEDIATELY AND PRESS CHARGES ON HIM.

Shannon Knox is fact an exconvict.. As mentioned by Stacey Schmidt
after some searching I did find plenty on Shannon Knox federal conviction in 1997 for drug money laudering. check it out for yourself...copy and paste this url:

Please do not do any business with this very convincing con man, he will steal your money... friend or not.. does not matter who you are he is a criminal mind.

Kenneth Lee Cody
1084 Aviary , Aubrey, Texas

972-415-6112

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Update

AUTHOR: Stacey Schmidt - (U.S.A.)

This morning it has been brought to my attention that Shannon has been telling others that he is suing me for slander for my comments on this site. Too bad he does not have a case because 1) Slander has to be false statements and 2) He has no money to pay for child support, much less an attorney.

I have filed charges against Shannon for hot checks and identity theft and recommend that anyone else that has fallen victim contact one of the following departments:

FBI Houston Division - (713) 693-5000

Houston Police Department Check Fraud - 713-755-7883

Consumer Fraud - 713-755-5836

#10 Consumer Suggestion

Update

AUTHOR: Stacey Schmidt - (U.S.A.)

FBI Houston Division - (713) 693-5000

Houston Police Department Check Fraud - 713-755-7883

Consumer Fraud - 713-755-5836

Avoid this guy at all costs!

AUTHOR: Stacey Schmidt - (U.S.A.)

I have also been a victim of Shannon Knox, and believe me, I never thought it would happen to me. I grew up with Shannon and considered him to be part of our family. My Dad gave him a job and treated him like a son. Even when Shannon was sent to Federal Prison for laundering drug money, my Dad was the only one to send him money every month and go visit him. We truly believed when he was released that he was a changed man. I even let this snake move into my home before I knew who he really was inside.

Shannon talked me into "investing" $30,000 with him about three years ago. He said I would make $10,000 interest in three months, which sounded appealing. Well, true to the Ponzi scheme form, he produced a check for $40,000 three months later and talked me into rolling that in and adding another $10,000 for a $30,000 profit. Well, three years later, I have yet to see a penny of that investment. He is famous for having EVERY excuse under the sun for why he is not paying you! I have come to find out that he owes about $850,000 in principal amount alone to his investors, which comes out to well over a million with the interest.

Stay away from this man! He is a deadbeat dad and a psychotic liar who does not know what it means to speak a word of truth. I don't know how he can sleep at night with as many lives as he has ruined!

Update On Shannon W. Knox , "Theft by deception , wire fraud, charges...

AUTHOR: Kenneth lee Cody - (U.S.A.)

Anyone who has been fallen victim to Shannon W. Knox or , ROI Risk management LLC, S & M Entertainment LLC, or any other bogus contracted investments aka loans of moneys BORROWED THAT YOU HAVE not received ..please do not hesitate to contact the Det. Roger McAfee to report Shannon W. Knox , 940-349-1669

Shannon W. Knox , "Theft By Deception, Wire fraud .. charges filed".

AUTHOR: Kenneth lee cody - (U.S.A.)

Shannon W. Knox , ROI Risk Management ,LLC as well as http://www.sandmentertainmentllc.com/
is now being investigated for , Theft by Deception , Wire Fraud, as well as writing a contract on a LLC that was forfeited For Non payment of Taxes. SHANNON w KNOX STOLE $25K FROM ME. THE WHEELS OF JUSTICE ARE SLOW! I will be updating everyone on the out come of this scam. I will not stop until Shannon W. Knox gets convicted to the fullest. He has scammed many with his yuppie looking ,fast talking ,con artist self. And if is not stopped will steal from many more!!!! Check his profile on face book
http://www.facebook.com/people/Shannon-W-Knox/575264773 .

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS FAST TALKING CON ARTIST!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!

CHARGES FILED IN AUBREY, TEXAS!
ANYONE WHO HAS FALLEN VICTIM TO SHANNON W. KNOX IS ENCOURAGED TO COME FORWARD TO MAKE SURE HE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE! PLEASE DO CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS ...

KENNETH