X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Yes please be aware of Mr.Stewart and his lies.. He has not supported his son at all, he's going around saying he has no son. when 100% fact from fiction he has one!
I do not see how a man could lie about his own blood, and tell his new wifes family that our son is not his. yes we were married at once and this is his child. but now he seems to be trying to hide his past, maybe he is ashamed of his half black son I have no clue. I am married again myself I do not want him at all, I just wanted him to support my son and be a father. but now another man is stepping in and showing his son what a true father is... all I have to say is watch out for this soulless person before he hurts you or another child. He also raps under the name Animosity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shawn-stewart/dodge-city-kansas-/shawn-stewart-animosity-deadbeat-father-dodge-city-kansas-525616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair