X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SHELLY L. MUNNIS - OMAHA Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: manhattan New York
  • SHELLY L. MUNNIS http://www.kasamba.com/Advice/VirtualOffice/ViewExpert.aspx?ExpID=103013 OMAHA, Nebraska U.S.A.

SHELLY L. MUNNIS HIGH PRIESTESS SHELLY L. MUNNIS IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD AND KEEPS HER KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL ripoff OMAHA Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WOW YOU WENT LOW

SHELLY L. MUNNIS IS A THEIF AND A CON ARTIST. I HAD TO SEND HER MONEY A BUNCH OF TIMES TO HELP HER OUT WITH HER KIDS. SHE HAS A 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT DOESNT GO TO SCHOOL AND THAT HAS A CHILD. SHE LETS HER KIDS SMOKE POT IN THE HOUSE AND DRINK SHE IS A HORRIBLE MOTHER.

SHE LIES ON KASAMBA AND PROBABLY CONNS PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY ALL THE TIME. SHE IS A DEVIOUS PIG THAT PUT ME ON THE INTERNET IN HOPES THAT SHE WOULD MESS UP MY RATINGS. STAY AWAY FROM HER AND ANYTHING ABOUT HER. HER FATHER AND HER FAMILY CANT STAND HER BECAUSE ALL SHE DOES IS CRY POVERTY BUT WONT GET A JOB TO SUPPORT HER KIDS. SHELLY L. MUNNIS IS A CON ARTIST

J
manhattan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2007 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shelly-l-munnis/omaha-nebraska/shelly-l-munnis-high-priestess-shelly-l-munnis-is-a-liar-and-a-fraud-and-keeps-her-kids-251094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WOW YOU WENT LOW

AUTHOR: Shelley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 30, 2007
WOW. You threatened you would post bull crap about me again (You even went so far as to point it out to me when it was done!), which is why I put the "WARNING" up on the other phony post that you posted about me (About Kasamba), but I really didn't know that you would go to this level to drag my family in on it.

There is some truth to this post. My name is Shelley (spell it right if you are going to spell it) Munnis (Thats right my real name is not The High Priestess, go figure?!?!) and I do have a daughter 16 (not 15) years old who happened to make a mistake and get pregnant early in life (Just as half the d**n population), and so now I am a grandmother at 33 and have a beautiful grandson who I love dearly and would not change that for the world. No she doesnt smoke pot (although she has experimented just like most teens, way to turn that one around), and she does go to school, in fact she is working hard toward her goal of wanting to become america's next top hairstylist (as she would put it). And the rest is what we call bull. I am not even going to address what is said here, it is nuts.

And if all look at the other post (kasamba The High Priestess) they will see that I knew this was coming and it is stupid and immature. You forgot to mention that I dye my hair black, I have green eyes, I am 5'6", anything else I forgot? WOW, you went really low and I am not going to drag kasamba's name through the mud just to respond wildly at you, like most do on here, bickering back and forth, as far as I am concerned this is squashed.

And to anyone reading this, if you ever read another post on here, be sure it is all from this same person (I won't go that low to post her real name on here or even her kasamba name, as she did) as well as the other phony post is. That is all I have to say for now.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair