Complaint Review: SHERRY BOWDEN CARTER

• Reported By: mobile Alabama
  • SHERRY BOWDEN CARTER
    4071 CO RD 41
    FORKLAND, Alabama

THIS IS THE BIGGEST s**t STARTER YOU EVER SEEN. SHE IS ON HER WEB SITES LIEING SAYING HER HUSBAND HAS WORKED ON HER DOGS FOR 48 YEARS AND HAS NOT EVEN BEEN MADE HONEST WOMEN BY THIS MAN NOR BEEN WITH HIM OVER 5 YEARS. SHE SAID SHE IS DYING WELL HURRY UP BIG MOUTH WE ARE SO SICK OF YOUR LIES AND SLANDER OF CEOS OF BABY GAP TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE. iF OWNER OF THIS SITE IS WANTED AS SHERRY BOWDEN CARTER CLAIMS FROM FORKLAND AL HE WOULD ALREADY BE IN JAIL. SHE HAS SUED A VERY PRECIOUS AND DEAR LADY WHO BREEDS SHIH-TZUS BECAUSE SHERRY NEEDED A CAR. SHE BURNED THIS POOR DOG BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT TAKE HER DOGS TO VETS. SHE USED AT HOME MEDICINE AND BURNED THE POOR SHIH-TZU WHEN MS. MOORE TRIED TO GIVE SHERRY MONEY BACK AND GET THE SHIH-TZU TO A VET. SHERRY DOES NOT SELL AKC BECAUSE HER DOGS DNA WOULD NOT MATCH. SHE ACTS AS THOUGH SHE IS VICTIM BUT IS SLANDEROUS BLABBER MOUTH.

Michelle
mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sherry-bowden-carter/forkland-alabama/sherry-bowden-carter-sherry-carter-has-slandered-at-least-15-people-on-this-site-look-up-h-276319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
8Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

sherry has been caught www.shorkiepuppies.com

AUTHOR: Tellingtruths - (U.S.A.)

sherry carter has finally been caught. I got so tired of this lady and was looking for a shorkie and they told all on sherry carter

Animal Rights Fight Back

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

To whom ever wrote last post.. I breed for show quality puppies and Trink-tzu period. I own 4 pet shih-tzu. If you think that is puppy mill person please you are on wrong venue look up puppy mill on computer dork .. oh thats right here is an idea lets breed sooo many dogs and God knows in Alabam no tellin whats under that dirt up in wild country Al. I live on coast p/s to all person who was arguing about on pet on leash at beach I guess your pets never been for walks and I guess they never get out of kennel at all. BREEDERS all look like losers who are not in this from their hearts and trying to breed only healthy puppies and moms. Enjoy your money on earth where people with cold hearts go the fire will not warm you. and I hope you are caged and your provider 9is your DOGS you caged That would be SWEEEETTTTTT

Wrong venue

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You guys should go back to the other websites with your silly war.

This is something I'd expect to see on "Jerry Springer - When rabid puppy mills attack!"

CANDICE I FOUND SHERRY SIGNED IN AS ANN FROM MOBILE IN ANIMAL ABUSERS

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

LOOK OVER AT ANIMAL ABUSERS WITH BETTY MOORE AND LINDA AND DAVIDCANURBERRY SHE FORGOT TO SIGN IN AS SHERRY LOL NUMBER OF REPORT IS 233347 YES SEND PICS TO (((email redacted))) I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT LIES SHERRY HAS TOLD MORE AND MORE. SHE ALSO SIGNES IN AS JENNIFER IN EUTAW AL ANOTHER POST FROM 06 UNDER ANIMAL ABUSERS WHERE SHE IS SLAMMING BETTY MOORE

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Michelle I couldn't have said it better.
Candy is alive and well, no thanks to Sherrys abuse to the poor thing. Lindas pictures shows a beautiful coat on the dog now. I have a copy if you want me to email them to you.

I was also wondering who this husband is that helps with those dogs?? The police officer had enough sense to dump her. I don't know why this one she is shacked up with hasn't. He must be as bad as her. OR may be he doesnt' know the real her YET. I wish Michelle would sue her for the slander web site she has up against her. It wouldnt take much. Someone needs to put this woman under the jail where the rest of the world will be safe from her and her big lieing mouth.

You know none of those papers she might have on those dogs are the real thing. All those dead dogs she had come in handy. She can recycle those papers to the next dog.

#6 Consumer Suggestion