X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Shoe22.com - Clifton New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Texarkana Texas
  • Shoe22.com Shoe22 P.O. Box 1839 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Shoe22.com cashed in my girlfriend's money-orders without sending the d**n shoes in return Clifton New Jersey

My girlfriend sent two separate orders under my account on Shoe22.com on December 9th, 2004 in order to recieve 2 pair of shoes and a custom made hat by Christmas. The website said that in order to recieve by the holidays send ASAP.

We tracked the money orders and found out that they were cashed in on December 12th 2004. As of March 25th, 2005 we have not recieve any of the items purchased. After sending numerous e-mail about the matter to the company, the only response I got were 2 emails stating "Please send all inquiries to Shoe22 P.O. Box 1839 Clifton NJ 07015", by somebody by th name of Glen Gardener Jr.

I've tried mumerous times via internet to find out a number to this company, but my searches state that there is no such company by that name in the entire state of New Jersey. I thought the company was legit because I have a friend who has purchased shoes from the website and he referred me.

Robert
Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoe22com/clifton-new-jersey-07015/shoe22com-cashed-in-my-girlfriends-money-orders-without-sending-the-damn-shoes-in-return-136398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair