X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Shoe22.com - Clifton New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fort Worth Texas
  • Shoe22.com Po Box 1839 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Shoe22.com is an unhonest company how are they still in business Clifton New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I order a pair of Jordan 19 on 02/01/05. I sent a money order for my shoes on /2/4/05. The money order I sent was cashed on 02/08/2005. The date is 03/24/05 and I have yet to receive my shoes. The company at this point has replied to my email request for a tracking number with a request for information they should have already knew from ny order number, i.e. my name, the date they money order was sent and the order number itself. What I want to know is how this company is still in business after all these people are complaining.

Someone is signing for the money orders and is allowed to have the p.o.box to recieve the payments for these shoes. I didn't know there was not a phone number listed for this company until after I ordered and paid for the shoes. the one thing that is saving them is the fact that I have seen someone with a pair of shoes that I want that has come from shoe22. I don't know what to think or do.

Trena
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoe22com/clifton-new-jersey-07015/shoe22com-is-an-unhonest-company-how-are-they-still-in-business-clifton-new-jersey-136256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair