Complaint Review: Signature Bridal Shows - Internet

• Reported By: butterflies108 — Orlando Florida
  • Signature Bridal Shows

Internet
    USA

Signature Bridal Shows Paid for show that never happened and company won't refund my money Plano

I was called last November that a show in Florida was being scheduled in March or April.  I was offered a early booking rate of $195.00.   So showing good faith I paid upfront and a few weeks before the show I never received my packet for the show.  When I contacted Signature Bridal Show they informed me not enough vendor's were interested and they were trying to get a new show booked.

I agreed to move my booking to the new date supposedly in July 2014.  The closer to the date still no packet for the show I called and emailed and was finally told I would receive a refund.  No explanation about what happened to the July show.   I have tried numerous times now to get a response from this company.  I am still waiting on my refund of $200.00.  I looked on BBB and the company has an F rating and six complaints mostly for failure to refund money.

It is sad that companies take advantage of small businesses that work hard to earn their money thru shows like this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/signature-bridal-shows/internet/signature-bridal-shows-paid-for-show-that-never-happened-and-company-wont-refund-my-mone-1169951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content