X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Signature Credit Corporation - Orange California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Smyrna Georgia
  • Signature Credit Corporation 333 City Boulevard West, 17th Floor Orange, California U.S.A.

Signature Credit Corporation Ripoff Took Advantage of My Negative Credit Rating fraudulent ripoff business Orange California

I received an open window envelope that read pre-approved. It had a number beside it, and under it was my name and address. Since there was no telephone number, or web address, I went to my AOL and searched for the name.

Immediately, the name ripoff, fraud, etc appeared. I was very happy to see that someone had taken the time to let those who are like me know about this fraud. This is the positive thing about the internet. I love it.

Oh, The signature on my letter was from Aaron Spencer in the Approval Department. What a fraud!!!

Albre

Albre
Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2003 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/signature-credit-corporation/orange-california-92868/signature-credit-corporation-ripoff-took-advantage-of-my-negative-credit-rating-fraudulent-52109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair