Complaint Review: Simple Mobile/ -

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2018
  • Reported By: Sharon — Morristown Tennessee United States
  • Simple Mobile/

United States

Simple Mobile/ Straight Talk Trac Phone Took 8 payments for prepaid service through auto refill and still no working phone service causing other items to bounce and accrue late fees because they had hold on money. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Simple Mobile/ Straight Talk Trac Phone Took 8 payments for prepaid service through auto refill and still no working phone service causing other items to bounce and accrue late fees

I signed up for auto refill and simple mobile placed a hold for 8 payments against my back account. I have been hung up on a total of 37 of the 49 times I have contacted them trying to resolve this problem. This resulted in $73.00 in bounce fees and late payments. Simple Mobile continues to blame my bank for their hold on my account. I have tried every avenue possible to get them to accept responsibility but they continue to blame the bank. I feel since I have to pay $73.00 in extra fees I should not have to pay the least they can do is one months service which comes to very little compared to the late fees or the 8 payments they originally took from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2018 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simple-mobile/-/simple-mobile-straight-talk-trac-phone-took-8-payments-for-prepaid-service-through-auto-r-1459832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Tracfone - (United States)

Hi Sharon,

This is Mellannie from SIMPLE Mobile and I have read your post in this blog. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have encountered with your phone service. We would really want to help you fix the problem. Please allow us to further investigate so that we can find the best possible resolution. You can chat with us at bit.ly/2EETNDo for further assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. To view our self-service menu, text Help to 611611. Thank you.

Mellannie