Complaint Review: Simply Good Stuff

• Reported By: WantAREFUND — Denver United States
  • Simply Good Stuff

Webster, NY
    United States

Simply Good Stuff Ordered Product, Came Late & Damaged, Want A REFUND Webster NY

Ordered a product from this online service March 30.  Product arrived April 15th broken.  I was surprised how long it took to arrive since the shipping costs were over $9.00.  Usually you can get 3-4 day service but I was happy it arrived until I opened it and it was broken.  Called the customer service number that the website exclaims is manned by a person during their business hours, well it is not.  I called for 5 days during their business hours and it would ring then give you a sorry not in or they are helping others then it hangs up.  No opportunity to leave a voice mail.  So I went to the website and submitted an online complaint.  Website says that they will get back to you within one business day, they did not it was 4 days.

They asked if I wanted a refund or replacement.  My email 4 days ago was quite specific I wanted a refund, I was not impressed with an online service that takes 2 weeks to deliver a broken product and has a nonexistent customer service department. [continued below]....

.....  They asked for a picture so I sent it then they said okay we will refund your product and we will send you a shipping label for the damaged product.  6 days go by I ask again for the shipping label.  I get a curt response "confirmed".  Another day goes by finally I get the shipping label.  I ship the product it is signed for at their business on April 30th.  I sent a reply about my refund on May 10th and again on May 15th regarding the refund.  To date I have received no response from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simply-good-stuff/webster-ny/simply-good-stuff-ordered-product-came-late-damaged-want-a-refund-webster-ny-1443146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content