X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm - Los Angles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elkton Maryland
  • Singer Lazer Storm 4540 Worth Street Los Angles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm ripoff Los Angles California

I purchased the Lazer Storm vacuum because I believed the commerical. When I received it 6 weeks later, I couldn't get it to pick up a bird feather from my carpet. I then remembered that the commerical showed it picking up a refrigator and I tried to get the hand held unit to pick up a 1 lb. board. I wouldn't.

Customer service claims that they will refund my money. Time will tell. It's a piece of junk. Don't purchase it. I figured if it's from Singer which is a pretty well known name, it would be good.

Patricia
Elkton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/singer-lazer-storm/los-angles-california-90063/singer-lazer-storm-ripoff-los-angles-california-158830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content