Complaint Review: Skillz

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Precious — Naperville United States
  • Skillz

United States

Skillz E-Games Skillz Double billed me, and froze my account after I discovered the double billing. This caused me to lose the money I have on pending games and on my account. The company now refuses to respond.

I play these games often, spending tons of money with this company. I received an email from my bank inquiring about a double billing that took place on the same day and time. After checking my account with the company and comparing the deposits I did make, I discovered the charges were not authorized by me. Therefore, I disputed the charges.

At this time I had a credit in the amount of $27.00, and I was playing four games. The company suspended my account, and took my money invested in the games and available credit. Now it’s day 3 and the company refuses to respond. I emailed them proof of the double billing and etc. Now I have to go through my accounts to be sure this is not the first time I was double billed by the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skillz/-/skillz-e-gamesskillz-double-billed-me-and-froze-my-account-after-i-discovered-the-doub-1438848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content