What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Skin Allure Brand - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sheilonda Thompson — Dallas Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Skin Allure Brand Allusiv Eye/Skin Anti Aging Serum - New Advanaced SkinCare/Risk Free Trail -100%rissk free X They with drew money from my account Tampa Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I order Allusive Eye Serum/Allusive Antii-Aging Serum it was around the end of September or the early part of October. I call to cancel order before the free trail was over before take a fee for membership. The person I talk with was male said to him to cancel the order that person cancel I stay on phone with person until that order was cancel out.

I ask him do I need to reture product he said no,ask I will no more product he said I would not I ask him again do I need to return the product I have he said no it was a free offer to trail out for to see if I like it to be an member, he also said  it was good I call because becoming a member 85.95 For Allusive Eye Srum and 89.95 for Allusive Anti-Agiing Serum.

l am on disabled my  income very little I cancel this Free trail two half months ago how can Skin Allure Brand go in my account take money and drain my account of my disabled check I cancel this free trail over two in half mouth back. This product work on different type of skin I will get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skin-allure-brand/tampa-florida-33609-2820/skin-allure-brand-allusiv-eyeskin-anti-aging-serum-new-advanaced-skincarerisk-free-tr-1415690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content