X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: skisafe insurance - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: mack — dumfries Virginia United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • skisafe insurance one hollow lane Internet United States of America

skisafe insurance sea-safe insurance,geico, axisreinsurance company claim denied, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My boat was taken from my property by a man who once worked for me. I was not at the property at the time of the removal. He left a voice mail saying he was taking it to be cleaned and serviced. He was not an employee at the time, did not live on the grounds and had no authorization to enter my property or remove my boat. I never saw him or my boat again.

The theft is now being investigated by the police who classified the case as grand larceny. Despite that, the SKISAFE Insurance Company has refused to honor my policy and has denied my claim. Their excuse for failing to honor their agreement is that I, in some capacity unknown to me, entrusted by boat to him. That is a blatant lie and and nothing more than a poorly worded excuse to avoid meeting their obligation. SKISAFE provided no mechanism for appeal so I turned to the state insurance commission, which is now investigating the denial.

If you are a boat owner STAY AWAY from this company, your property will not be protected. I worked long and hard to purchase my boat and looked forward to using it in my retirement years. SKISAFE Insurance made that goal nothing more than a pipedream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skisafe-insurance/internet/skisafe-insurance-sea-safe-insurancegeico-axisreinsurance-company-claim-denied-internet-890534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair