X  |  CLOSE

• SleepGram
    7850 Ruffner Ave Dept. 4000 Van Nuys, CA
    Internet
    United States

SleepGram Item received was not as depicted on website

I ordered pillows from sleepgram.com based on their representation that these pillows were the very best pillows ever! This statement could not be further from the truth!!! These pillows are horrible.

The instructions, once received, are to place them in the dryer for a few miinutes and they will fluff up to the best most perfect size and comfort on the market.  Wrong wrong wrong.  They appear to be fluffy when, in fact, they go flat the second you press on them.

I don’t know how the company can get away with such false statements in advertising. Now, I have three pillows which I will have to pay to return (no, the company won’t pay for the return of the misrepresented advertisement)! It’s all on me!

I have never been more dissatisfied with a product in my life.  I’ve searched and searched for “the perfect pillow” and, unfortunate for me, they convinced me this was the answer to my prayers.

I’m angry, disappointed, sad, angry, upset, furious, feel that I’ve been taken advantage of, angry, and, oh, did I mention angry?!?!?!?!

I want the total amount refunded, including shipping and handling, etc., and, I want to pretend I never heard of sleepgram.com !!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2018 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sleepgram/internet/sleepgram-item-received-was-not-as-depicted-on-website-1423248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content