X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Benton Arkansas
  • Smart Software Development 704 4th Ave South Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Smart Software Development No Contact Information, Will Not Respond To Repeated Emails Lethbridge Alberta

*Author of original report: Smart Software Development, no customer service

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Purchased lionclock program online, web page said I would recieve an email within 10 to 15 minutes. After an hour of waiting I used the link to resend email, no response. I have repeatedly sent resend request, still no response. I have sent repeated messages on all links available on website, still no response. No phone number listed on web site, no phone number listed in canada yellowpages. Live support link always shows "off line leave message", no good will not respond. This looks like a ripoff company, takes money and no product, all messages fall into a black hole. Email confirming payment from ClickBank was instant. I have requested refund from ClickBank, I will not deal with a company like Smart Software Development.

Mark at wsp
Benton, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-software-development/lethbridge-alberta-t1j-3z8/smart-software-development-no-contact-information-will-not-respond-to-repeated-emails-let-357811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Smart Software Development, no customer service

AUTHOR: Mark at wsp - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 26, 2008
ClickBank promptly issued me a refund.

Now using TimeclockMTS, installation was a snap, and they have much better customer support. The few questions I've had, they have responded promptly.

Still a Rip Off

AUTHOR: Mark at wsp - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, August 18, 2008
After contacting the payment processing company I recieved my payment back. A week later I received a message from Smart Software. (SHOCK!!)
They appoligized, sent link to program and ask me for second chance. I thought ok what the heck. Lion clock server setup fine. Client will not install on our timeclock workstation. Emailed them....1 week and still no response. My advise..STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair