X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SMP Innovations - Capital LLC. - Toronto Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • SMP Innovations - Capital LLC. 299 Davis Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

SMP Innovations - Capital LLC. Sending a fake check in the mail and saying I won a lottery. Toronto Ontario

This company is sending checks to people and telling them that they won a lottery. First of all I didn't even enter a lottery. So I asked my bank to verify the check and they coulnd't!!

I kept trying to call Michael Moore, the name on the letter I got, and he said to call him back because he needed to check with his manager after I told him the bank could not verify the check.

Shonnie
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smp-innovations-capital-llc/toronto-ontario-m8n-6n4/smp-innovations-capital-llc-sending-a-fake-check-in-the-mail-and-saying-i-won-a-lottery-449225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair