Complaint Review: SNAP FLIP SEMINARS REAL ESTATE WORKSHOP - Provo Utah

• SNAP FLIP SEMINARS REAL ESTATE WORKSHOP
    3651 n100 e suite 375
    Provo, Utah
    United States

SNAP FLIP SEMINARS REAL ESTATE WORKSHOP RESPONSE.COM DEAL DESK CORE RESPONSE PC. virtual offices KEVIN WORTHY Danny Perkins, Drew Levin, Richard Layton, of SW Idaho Offering a free computer, class on house flipping, a dinner and more...access to funding, making money flipping housing in michigan and other activities that is best described as cautionary activity and untruthful and described as illegal trade practises in michigan without a liscense Under MIchigan LARA regulations and they will charge you for a class costing $1,147.00 and high presure sales tactics, baiting you for 39000.00 for additional training, that are contrary to the laws in which are in the State of Michigan and other parts of the Provo Utah

So  They lure you in with the idea of Flipping houses using inticements of the DIY network and professional names of claims that Million and Billionaires are wanting to lend you their money @1.65percent of which the promtion advertized that you will recieve free training, laptop, prizes , and a full refund that costs 1147.00 at a 3 day event training of which they take you from in the middle of  to speak with you privately so you do not get the full services which is a fast pace event leaving you needing more information.. However clear and informative it was... It was incomplete and they purposely remove you from the seminar to get you to spend more money to the tune of 39000.00 of which I observed several elderly folks signup to get rich flipping houses, properties, mobile homes and countless other types of investments.. telling the class they can do it without a Liscense in Michigan... of which  LARA Michigan Law clearly has set guidelines as to who may effect , broker ,sell, securities notes, bonds and contracts in real property...Problem they do not tell you the laws and regulations... and Michigan says you cannot sell mobilehomes  without a license as they are a titled DMV property and Michigan only allows a person to sell 4 homes "flipped" before you must get a realitor liscense and you cannot broker real property between other parties without certain legal issues under Michigan Lara Rules..  I kepted getting told to "trust them" I"I am making this to complicated"..

.After the class ended today they tried to tell me to get away from other peoplein the Hall way... I had to verbally tell the acoster  I  am hotel quest and class member leave me alone and get away from me..I was sharing information on State regulation  after discovering what they said was misleading ..I shared my information about  Michigan LARA Regulations to others in the hall way.... The event was Really agressively promoting to buy in and the team counsler I had... acted very wierd to me. He  would not stop coming up and hugging me from behind..I felt molested...very creepy...thiswas just very odd that set the red flags going off in my head...This coupled with the fact  and that I have already sold several privately owned properties and they were promising me to help me flip more properties in 3 weeks which is illegal without proper creditials.. me and my spouse completed the class and came home... now I am having some trouble dealing with the guy who total had no professional bearings and I didnot even know his name which has caused me to report this to the Michigan State Police Fraud Dept. and I may file a assault case for unwanted sexual advancements.... So if you want to learn how to break the law.. take the classes.. GET INFORMED because ignorance of the laws is not bliss...I hope to protect others from getting mislead and taken advantage of.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2018 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snap-flip-seminars-real-estate-workshop/provo-utah-84604/snap-flip-seminars-real-estate-workshop-responsecom-deal-desk-core-response-pc-virtual-o-1438819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content