X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Dan — Irvine California United States
  • SOFI.COM

Nationwide
    United States

SOFI.COM Sofi lending, sofi bank. SOFI was legit, NOW they are a Fraud Nationwide

SOFI WAS a legit company, now they completely lie about the loans they promise, their website gives false information, they change interest rates, they refuse to tell you what docuemnts they need, the reps have no clue what the underwriters need or want.  I called in 15 times, was in "process" of my approved loan for 3 weeks, however each time it was a computer error, or rep error, or "in review" end of the day, they told me lies about that their approvals are "propriatery" and that they will not let me know what they actually require, or why they actually do or do not write loans, instead that they are working on it.  This is not a mortage loan, this is a signature loan, and every person i talked to in that company told me a differnet story and a different requirment.

I hope they go out of busines soon.

DO use them, if you want your time wasted, lied to, and have to call in for months to get $1....

a little about me, I make $78,000 / year, my credit score is a 770, and my $0 balance credit cards are $17k and $19k, but sofi won't lend me $9k now, after they wasted my time for 3 weeks.  DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2018 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soficom/nationwide/soficom-sofi-lending-sofi-bank-sofi-was-legit-now-they-are-a-fraud-nationwide-1465052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content