X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Soft Science Footwear-John Duerdan - Oceanside, California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: CSB — Fort Worth Alabama USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Soft Science Footwear-John Duerdan 3921 Oceanic Dr. Ste. 801 Oceanside, , California USA

Soft Science Footwear-John Duerdan Kevin Lamar Dealers Beware of Soft Science Footwear Oceanside, California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

John Duerdan is the CEO of Soft Science Shoes. Kevin Lamar is a manager. I discovered Soft Science Footwear in early June,2016. When I contacted Soft Science in Oceanside California on June 4th, When asked if they had anyone representing their products in Costa Rica, the answer was no. By email and phone I was introduced to the sales representative. He was to be in Panama City, Panama on June 15th, 2016. He invited us to Panama City. He also informed us they had no dealers in Costa Rica. After deciding the cost of 1200 dollars would be worth it if we could secure rights to sell their product in Costa Rica, we decided to go.

While in Panama City we ordered 3800 dollars in shoes. The representative designated us an authorized dealer so we returned and marketed the Soft Science shoes. Over the next 2 months we placed two more orders and put many man hours marketing and promoting the product.

In Costa Rica we were required to spend approximately 1000 dollars on incorporating our business. We incurred many expenses and gas delivering the shoes. We were excited to represent Soft Science Shoes and my wife and I looked forward to a long profitable business relationship with Soft Science.

On September 19th,2016, we were informed that our sales representative was no longer with Soft Science. We were informed that Soft Science had made a contract with Red Shark out of Florida before June. So three times they accepted my bank transfer knowing full well they were under contract before they authorized us as a dealer. I consider that criminal fraud.

I figured our expenses and time and transportation cost and the total was close to 20 thousand dollars. I wrote Kevin an email and offered him 3 choices. 1) Return our cost. 2) Work with us to share the market with Red Shark,3) Legal action. I asked him why he would accept my money knowing full well he was breaking his contract with Red Shark. In his arrogant reply, all he said was the decision had been made to give distribution rights in South America to Red Shark. Costa Rica is in Central America.

I found out John Duerdan is the CEO of Soft Science Footwear.. I wrote an email to him on Linkedn with this information. He replied that he would look into it. After weeks with no other reply and calling him several times with no response I have decided to list him on Ripoffreport.com also and proceed with criminal fraud charges against John Duerdan,Kevin Lamar and Soft Science.

In conclusion I found Soft Science, John Duerdan, and Kevin Lamar to be unethical and dishonest with dealers that are promoting their product. I was in business for 34 years and to be honest I have never done business with anyone as dishonest as Kevin Lamar and Soft Science. John Duerdan was caught in the middle between a dishonest manager and myself. Mr. Duerdan had a chance to right a wrong but ignored that chance.

Dealers beware of Soft Science Shoes

Clayton Stone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2016 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soft-science-footwear-john-duerdan/oceanside-california-92056/soft-science-footwear-john-duerdan-kevin-lamar-dealers-beware-of-soft-science-footwear-o-1336178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair