X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SOFTWARE HQ - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SA Other
  • SOFTWARE HQ http://adobe9.0-pdf.com/?s=go-za&a=pdf&gclid=CJ7BqJCyx5UCFQhdswod4Raqiw Nationwide United Kingdom

Don't get caught out by Software HQ.

I went on to the web looking for Adobe software and came across their site:

It looked legitimate and everything seems legitimiate until you pay. You then get charged more than you were originally told and all you get access to is the Trial versions which you can access yourself anyway.

What a joke.

I then went on to the website and checked for scams and found plenty. I didn't waste any time and cancelled my credit card - the amount had not come off yet. So they got nothing.

These people are nothing but thieves.

Stand up to them and BEWARE of their fraudulent activities.

Anti
SA
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/software-hq/nationwide/software-hq-these-thieves-stole-my-money-internet-370332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Don't let these people get away with what they do.

Keep on emailing them as well as the third-party that bills their accounts. I got a full refund, including the so-called $5.99 service charge.

Explore you options on the next. Report them to the internet fraud site. Contact your bank and report them. In fact, do everything that you need to do.