X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Solar Shower - Brookville Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: monett Missouri
  • Solar Shower 175 Carr Street Brookville, Ohio U.S.A.

Solar Shower ripoff product defect no resolution Brookville Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: healthtan product this report is false

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Bought a Unique spray booth from Solar Shower in Feb 2004, this thing has leaked since day one. My clients are streaked beyond belief. The machine will not spraYthe last turn. The company says it's all in my head. Do not think so.

Im now stuck with a $722.00 a month payment and am getting no revenue from. When i purchased the machine they told me I would get a company person to come to my store on the first day and train my clients, my staff, and myself. That never happened either. I sprayed myself and my neighbor and we looked terrible. My customers came in to use and we got nothing but complaints. I tried to give them free tans to make up for it but they didn't want to use it again. The money I spend for solution because it has leaked so badly has about broke me. I'm scared I'm going to lose my business due to this huge debt.

The other day a tech guy did finally come down after 3 months and tightened the fittings but now the stupid thing will not suck the waste out.

Big huge pain!!

Maybe someone here can help or learn something about this company.

Thanks

Angelia
monett, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/solar-shower/brookville-ohio-45309/solar-shower-ripoff-product-defect-no-resolution-brookville-ohio-92451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

healthtan product this report is false

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 23, 2005
this report is false
solar shower did not sell this unit to the customer
we are a custom manufacturer and did build a unit called unique for healthtan to there specifications
in our private label agreement healthtan was responsible for any warranty issues we simply just build what the customer wants
we do market our own brand of equipment and make 4 different models
i hope you know we cannot be at fault to give our customer healthtan a product that fit there needs
we will be glad to help with any parts issues
solar shower

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair